it all began in the home of steele....

paulic5647

im starting this story entering my 6th season, ill be brief with my history....

SEASON 1 - champions of championship with sheff utd

SEASON 2 - 2nd prem with sheff utd

SEASON 3 - FLYING IN 3RD WHEN LIVERPOOL CAME KNOCKING

SEASON 4 - lasted only 20 games nd got potted, build what i believe was an amazing team but couldnt click

SEASON 4 REMAINDER - man city took the gamble, guided from 15th to 6th

SEASON 5 - things going ok, city in 8th but something isnt right, decide to jump beofre im pushed and take a risk dropping to championship with birmingham

SEASON 5 REMAINDER - challenge on, the teams wage bill is 666,000 a week, quite alot for a championship team, brum sit in 19th, no chance for playoffs. spent season selling high earners and bringing some players in

SEASON 6 - NOW

1st objective achieved - our wage bill is no standing at 260,000, some drop from the 666,000 i inherited. once i can get rid of the waste of spacers kapo and ridgewell, it will fall under 200,000 a week.

with so many new faces and tactical problems, a terrible start sees me win 1, draw 1 and lose 4 of 1st 6.

i decide to revert to a 4.1.3.2 and this starts with a 3.0 over blackpool. could this be the turnaround i crave?

my squad is now a young squad with a mainly british backbone, some of my better player are :

DANNY HAYNES

F MORAIS

S QUINN

A GRANT

M HILL

C MCKORMACK

K GILBERT

19 of the 22 1st team players are 26 or under and everyone except danny haynes is on 8500 a week or less.

Archived