FM Fantasy draft

Now I'm just back to the saga after a good few years and it's the first time I find myself pondering around the draft. I'm trying to join any random draft but none seem to show up, is it still early days and only a small number of leagues being made hence still hard to find games or do you need to play only with friends the draft? 

Much obliged. 

Ups that clears it, saw the online leagues working thought they launched the draft to (main reason why I bought it this year). Guess we need to wait a Lil while longer for it. 

You saved me a good few hours of wondering what am I doing wrong. Cheers 

Anyone know a forum or topic in this forum where we can band together to find and keep friends close in real time? Would be a good addition a live chat to find the required players to fill a 8 teams or more draft fairly quick and with dedicated managers. 

I'm sure that at any given time were at least 20 people thinking of joining a game, we try and fail so we move on, then the another tries the same, fail again with a live chat we could find each other in real time and get the ball rolling much faster and in somewhat of a community if the idea sticks 

• 1 year later...

Archived