Heating

Entoboo

Hi, to make the game more realistic I was wondering if it was possible if during the game to the players on the bench to let him do the heating, and that maybe if they had entered without they did not give the 100%
Thank you for your attention

Yeah but I think he means not just visually but as a management tool.

If your striker is underperforming you can send his understudy to warm up to send a message, or as the OP envisages, (and seems like a pointless chore to me)  you must send subs to warm up before sending them on.

I agree with you on the 'pointless chore' aspect of instructing players to warm up. It's enough to bring substitutes on without having to tell them to do some stretches on the touchline first.

Automated warm-up routines are fine, but having to do them manually? No, thanks.

Eh i am Italian and I am using a translator, however in my opinion it is a good idea, it can be also boring for you but it is realistic, because a trainer may have in mind a change and let a striker warm up maybe it hurts a defender and must make a sudden change and  This makes everything more realistic

• 1 month later...

Archived