[FM18] USBCO - A French, Youth Only journey.

RSJ

Hello all and welcome to my save. 

Whats the deal here then? Im going to be taking on a youth only save over in the French Championnat National. As a youth only save, i wont be making any signings of my own (*i may consider allowing myself to sign former players) so i'll be relying solely on products of my own youth academy.

For this save, ive decided to manage USBCO, or Union Sportive Boulogne Cote d'Opale as they are also known :)

As yet, im not sure how often this will be updated, i will just wait and see how it all pans out. Here goes...

YebxqkW.png

Union Sportive de Boulogne-sur-Mer Côte d'Opale (commonly referred to as US Boulogne or simply Boulogne) is a French association football club based in the commune of Boulogne-sur-Mer. The club was founded in 1898 and currently plays in Championnat National, the third division of French football, having been relegated from Ligue 2 during the 2011–12 season.

The club was formed in 1898 and its achievements are minor with their biggest feat consisting of reaching the semi-finals during the 1936–37 edition of the Coupe de France. Boulogne play their home matches at the Stade de la Libération, which seats 15,004 having previously seated only 7,000 prior to its renovation.

G2EEQlK.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Profile | General | Facilities | History

Theres a brief overview of the club. Its time to get down to the nitty-gritty. I will be reviewing the squads in the next post. I have a few loanee's in the squad, its currently my intention to use them this season but obviously so more thereafter. Interested in others thoughts on this though? My main priority will be to ensure the younger talent gets adequate game time in order to help them reach their full potential.

6 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Good luck. :thup: Youth only in France was one of my FM18 options and it's something I'm hoping to include in my current save. 

Thanks mate, appreciate you commenting. Will look out for your save (Y) Just hoping the beta holds out and doesnt hinder me! 

Squad Reviews

Senior Squad

dmo1eNU.png

Reserves

jozET3Y.png

Under 19s

tHkINzD.png

As mentioned earlier, i am going to use the loanees, for now anyway. I will be looking to promote at least 5 of those reserves out into the first team squad and expose them to some league action in order to aid their development.

The best player on our books is Abdoul Kabore. The side will be built around him and at only 23 years old, im hoping we can hold on to him for a while yet.

Monthly Update - August 2017

ao2Lli5.png

ynX8yIJ.png

A mixed start to the season, won 2 and lost 2 in the league. Both wins came at home whilst, as you can see, the losses came on the road. Obviously this is something to monitor and address going forwards. The loss vs. Creteil-Lusitanos was a goal conceded in the 93rd minute which was a real sickener!

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

BEFORE I WRITE THIS REVIEW, CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME TO POST IMAGES THAT WILL BE LARGER, MORE LEGIBLE PLEASE? THE FIXTURE ONE ABOVE, COMES OUT FAR TOO SMALL.

You can enlarge it by clicking on the picture bottom right corner and moving it.

ao2Lli5.png

Just now, Toffle said:

You can enlarge it by clicking on the picture bottom right corner and moving it.

I dont have that option - currently i clink the link button - is that correct?

Archived