Some questions about FM 2018 Touch

Hi, I'm a new member in this community!

I have two important question about FM Touch 2018:

1) when I buy Fm 18 Touch for pc can I download it for Ipad too? Or do I have to buy pc and ipad version separately and paying the price two times?

2) when I save a game on pc will I see it (and play) on ipad? or I can't?

excuse if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian... and thanks to who will answer to my doubts! :)

8 minutes ago, Cahill90 said:

Hi, I'm a new member in this community!

I have two important question about FM Touch 2018:

1) when I buy Fm 18 Touch for pc can I download it for Ipad too? Or do I have to buy pc and ipad version separately and paying the price two times?

2) when I save a game on pc will I see it (and play) on ipad? or I can't?

excuse if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian... and thanks to who will answer to my doubts! :)

1 - They're sold in separate stores, so if you buy FM and FMT that uses Steam, it works on those devices, ie PC and Mac. If you want it for iPad, it needs to be purchased from the Apple Store.

2 - You can, although I can't tell you how exactly that works. Someone else should be able to explain this.  :) 

Just now, Cahill90 said:

ok, thank you very much for reply! I will waiting for someone that will explain me how to make gamesave working on pc and iPad too! :)

I had a look now and found it in the FAQ under Cross Save : https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-touch-2017/

Note that it's for FMT17 still, because FMT for tablets (as far as I'm aware) hasn't been released yet.

ok thanks for your reply!

now I've other 2 questions

1) is it possibile to see FM 18 Touch compatibility tablet list or do we have to attend the date when app will show on store?

2) is it possible to install FM 18 Touch on sd memory card? I've seen that it's possible but I've read on this forum that some people had problem to do that... if someone had experiences about this can answer me please?

thanks to who will answer to my doubts!

Archived