Any tips for Bayern?

Does anybody has any tips for a solid Bayern-tactic? I struggling a bit to be honest. Especially away from home. Currently using a 4-1-4-1 tactic with Robben and Ribery as Inverted wingers, and Vidal as BTB, and Thiago as OP.

Anyway, any help or tips would be appreciated.

Well, there are a multitude of tactics out there that a team such as Bayern could use and be successful. We need more information about what is not working for you before we can really help you. Sure there are plenty of people who will say switch to a 4-2-3-1 Wide etc, but why isn't your tactic working away from home? What are the opposition doing that is making it difficult for you to win? Address these issues and then perhaps you will find success.

I literally just started a game as Bayern last night, haven't even left pre-season, and I will be playing a 4-1-4-1 albeit with some interesting movement amongst my players (IWB, Carillero's). The squad is good, but thin. I've had to go after some fringe players.

16 hours ago, Phelix said:

Well, there are a multitude of tactics out there that a team such as Bayern could use and be successful. We need more information about what is not working for you before we can really help you. Sure there are plenty of people who will say switch to a 4-2-3-1 Wide etc, but why isn't your tactic working away from home? What are the opposition doing that is making it difficult for you to win? Address these issues and then perhaps you will find success.

I literally just started a game as Bayern last night, haven't even left pre-season, and I will be playing a 4-1-4-1 albeit with some interesting movement amongst my players (IWB, Carillero's). The squad is good, but thin. I've had to go after some fringe players.

Okay, I can post a screenshot later. How is your tactic going?

Archived