FMM18 database feedback thread - any missing players here

• SI Staff

We've implemented a totally new database system for Football Manager Mobile 2018, and we look forward to hearing what you think of it!

Any surprises you've found, any missing players noticed, any suggestions for improvement.

And, of course, how are you enjoying having up to twice the number of players?  Let us know here.

• SI Staff
17 hours ago, sammummery said:

Hereford aren’t in the ‘other clubs’ section and they are arguably the biggest club below Conference South/North Level.

Same for Llanelli In the Welsh Game.

This will depend on whether there are players that need retaining from these clubs, but worth looking into here.

• SI Staff
17 hours ago, sammummery said:

Andy Sandell, Chippenhams star player is missing from the game.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Sandell

Guessing this may be because he has a non supported non-playing role at the club as well, thanks, will look into.

On 10/11/2017 at 00:02, Alari Naylor said:

We've implemented a totally new database system for Football Manager Mobile 2018, and we look forward to hearing what you think of it!

Any surprises you've found, any missing players noticed, any suggestions for improvement.

And, of course, how are you enjoying having up to twice the number of players?  Let us know here.

Generally, it's a very good work but I was afraid for one thing and sadly the thing that I was waiting for isn't possible.

I explain me, I'm very interested by the players playing in the Mexican league, the amount of players is huge but you have the obligation to pick the MLS and I would like to play with France, Spain, Italy and England because the MLS doesn't interest me and in this context the amount of players from the mexican league is very low.

Finally the possibility to pick lower leagues only increase the amount of players in... the lower leagues and not a lot in the world (America, Africa, Asia,...) if you only pick European leagues.

But like I said it isn't a huge prob comparated at the evolution of the database.

Hi there! Missing Ritsu Doan at Dutch side FC Groningen.

It's a talent and rising star from Japan. 

Currently loaned from Gamba Osaka (Japan) for one season with option to buy. 

Hope you will update this one. It's a must when you play Holland's Eredivisie side FC Groningen. 

Thanks! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 12/1/2017 at 21:04, Spaulsy999 said:

Hi there. Siriki Dembele is missing from Grimsby Town. The player just won efl young player of the month in real life. 

Thanks, this was due to an error in the FM data that was fixed soon before their full release, unfortunately we had to lock data before for submission so missed out on the fix.

• SI Staff
On 12/2/2017 at 10:36, fish18ish said:

Joe Crowe. Quite a few players in the game that are further down the Norwich pecking order than Joe, yet he isn't in the game. 

Seems rated quite lowly in the PC data which is why he won't have been picked up. Thanks - will check with them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16-11-2017 at 00:21, Stallie said:

Hi there! Missing Ritsu Doan at Dutch side FC Groningen.

It's a talent and rising star from Japan. 

Currently loaned from Gamba Osaka (Japan) for one season with option to buy. 

Hope you will update this one. It's a must when you play Holland's Eredivisie side FC Groningen. 

Thanks! ;)

Does he come to the game @Alari Naylor? Now it feels something is missing when playing FC Groningen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 12/24/2017 at 22:53, Stallie said:

Does he come to the game @Alari Naylor? Now it feels something is missing when playing FC Groningen. 

Did some investigation on this and it seems like it likely won't be allowed as he's currently owned by a J-League club, whose players we can't include for legal reasons.

• 1 month later...

I would like to find more South American players and I would be happy to find Leandro Grimi, Felipe Mattioni, Fabricio Coloccini, Tabare Viudez, Mathias Cardacio, Neilton, Rivaldinho, moreover they lack the youth players of A.C. Milan like Andrés Llamas, Daniel Culotta, Frank Tsadjout, Naser De Palo, Sergio Sanchez Gioya, Siaka Haïdara, Alessio Innocenti, and then there are no more Ameth Lo, Bendé Donald Bende, Dominic Adiyiah, Elias Kabamba, Ezekiel Henty, Favor Aniekan, Harmony Ikande, Juvenal Agnero, Kingsley Umunegbu, Mohamed Sarr, Nigel Kyeremateng, Pontons Paz, Rodney Strasser, Roldan Claveria, Wilfred Osuji, Yaffa Yusupha, I know that mine is an exaggerated request, I hope that at least a part of these players will find a future update. I wanted to report that I created a changes.txt file but I can not get the players to move, you can help me with that too. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Not directly missing players but missing clubs (Well kind of) when you play a Welsh game, in the other Welsh Clubs section on find clubs (good for looking for lower league players) it lists about 150 clubs you can click on the squads etc... These include clubs like Port Talbot, Monmouth, Afan Lido, Goytre, Caernarfon, Airbus, Haverfordwest etc...

There are clubs missing from this section which have players on the game the most notable being Llanelli (Lee Trundles club) and Swansea Uni are another example. There are players listed in the player search section who don't have the relevant club in the other clubs section or when you search for it. A good example to see this is look for Adam Orme or Marley Bishop-Wisdom who play for Swansea Uni FC they come up but the club does not in the Other Clubs section which is listed Alphabetically.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place but with Athletic Bilbao and the new Feb window I've noticed that Ager Aketxe hasn’t been transferred to Toronto and Andre Capa hasn’t been future transferred like Ganea

• 1 month later...

@Alari Naylor

https://www.fcgroningen.nl/nieuws/fc-groningen-licht-optie-en-contracteert-ritsu-doan/2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritsu_Doan&ved=2ahUKEwial7Svi9XaAhVHLFAKHV5iC-QQFjAjegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2Ujwwb8PaSdb_mU7Ino_5v

Ritsu Doan signed a three year deal with FC Groningen. Very talented. Nice record is that he has broken the record of Arjen Robben (8 Goals) scoring 9 times so far as a teenager for FC Groningen.

Now he is a player from FC Groningen will he be in the next update? He surely can't be missing in the current squad! 😉

Would be nice to hear from you 👌