Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/04/2024 at 00:19, Zapoleon said:

Is there anything that makes international comps more playable where players are not too tired to play? Long time issue just wonder if there is anything that makes it even a bit better. 

You'd basically have to reorganise the international calendar with whatever domestic league your playing in in mind.

On 10/02/2024 at 18:06, Shrew82 said:

Not sure this can be done using the In-game format because you can't promote teams from one country in to a league from a different country.

You could move the Northern Ireland Prem in to the English Structure as a Third Division at the Vanarama Regional division level but they would lose the rights ro enter Europe from that division and each team would need to have english nation set. You might be able to trick the game into thinking that the division is still Irish somehow but you could eventually end up with a division that is really small if loads of teams get promoted!

I'm thinking it could be done but you'd essentially have to edit all of England and Northern Ireland's domestic system as one file. That's going to be a pretty big undertaking.

The way I'd probably do it, is move all the clubs in England, Wales, NI and Scotland to UK or Great Britain, run the various leagues as regional with promotion finally into the vanarama. It would be a big undertaking but it's probably the most efficient way to do it. I'm not sure off the top of my head how this would impact the domestic structures or nature of the individual nations though, nor things like salary and sponsorships,

On 02/01/2024 at 13:32, craigw87 said:

Anyone able to help with this? 

You could use one of DanFMDatabases which covers England to level 20. Kits can be found on Sortitoutsi along with logos and other stuff.

I believe it would break the Asian coefficients, that's why SI didn't do it, way too much work and they don't prioritize anything outside of Europe. You could maybe do it with having teams still qualify for the AFC CL/AFC Cup as normal and then distributing them to the new mid-range competition via hidden stages, but it wouldn't look right (i.e. news items saying you qualified for ACL when you haven't, etc)

Yeah man i know how to do what the link you gave. I'll tell you the problem i had. In the pre game editor there is an active fields only filter that is automatically turned on. Which is not showing fields that are not filled in. When did they add this crap.

17 hours ago, hammer 12 said:

Yeah man i know how to do what the link you gave. I'll tell you the problem i had. In the pre game editor there is an active fields only filter that is automatically turned on. Which is not showing fields that are not filled in. When did they add this crap.

Open the filters drop down menu at the bottom left and turn it off.

It's been in the editor for ages.

Hello, boys and girls!

I would like to request a edited DB for FM23 with a new created club in vanarama national league north/south with a young intake from China.
I searched in forum and find a way to make this happened but I dont understand the pre game editor.
If someone can do this I will grateful!

This method can be used to make this.
If you can put all the staff be from Chine, included President and Director, would be nice too.

I already have an edited db, so, I can upload then to edit.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I wanted to update England to the 24-25 season starting from June 2024, but this problem comes up. From the screens you can see how there are 24 teams and also the required teams, I don't know what to change anymore, can anyone help me?
image.png.9d909453e5413a78aef68cd444758857.pngimage.png.327ca0d40eeb823a1c7d7d0d37df343f.pngimage.png.a3b8ac2b309c780dfd37ecb3c3e77a13.png

image.png.dae318564ddceea616631b08ff2cc354.png

24-25 England.fmf

Edited by OliverMatt

I've been away for a few months. Now I find ALL my custom dbs refuse to load up OR get verified in the editor. The usual too many/not enough teams in leagues I haven't included. Is there some update or something I've missed?

On 11/07/2024 at 08:49, phnompenhandy said:

I've been away for a few months. Now I find ALL my custom dbs refuse to load up OR get verified in the editor. The usual too many/not enough teams in leagues I haven't included. Is there some update or something I've missed?

Yeah, latest update moved a bunch of teams around for promotions and relegations IIRC (at least for calendar-year leagues)

Il 11/7/2024 in 16:24 , OliverMatt ha scritto:

Hi everyone, I wanted to update England to the 24-25 season starting from June 2024, but this problem comes up. From the screens you can see how there are 24 teams and also the required teams, I don't know what to change anymore, can anyone help me?
image.png.9d909453e5413a78aef68cd444758857.pngimage.png.327ca0d40eeb823a1c7d7d0d37df343f.pngimage.png.a3b8ac2b309c780dfd37ecb3c3e77a13.png

image.png.dae318564ddceea616631b08ff2cc354.png

24-25 England.fmf 70 kb  · 1 download

Can someone help me? I posted two threads and this one only received views.

1 hour ago, OliverMatt said:

Can someone help me? I posted two threads and this one only received views.

It's because you've changed the Start Year to 2024.

The game doesn't work like that, sorry. You can't change when the game starts, it will start with the 2023-24 season. The Start Year on competitions is just when that specific competition will start. By changing that to 2024, you've got no rules for the 2023-24 season, hence the error about not being able to find rules.

Edited by rusty217

2 ore fa, rusty217 ha scritto:

It's because you've changed the Start Year to 2024.

The game doesn't work like that, sorry. You can't change when the game starts, it will start with the 2023-24 season. The Start Year on competitions is just when that specific competition will start. By changing that to 2024, you've got no rules for the 2023-24 season, hence the error about not being able to find rules.

I have created all the databases of the various nations starting from 2024 and they all work except the north/south vanarama which has the calendar set which generates problems. You can easily start a competition in 2024.

Gotta be something to do with the game looking to distribute the teams who would normally get relegated to Van North/South by geography, but since the season hasn't taken place it can't find anything... or someone hasn't been moved to account for the new teams coming down (i.e. a borderlands team that would move between N/S depending on who got relegated)? Or anything look off in "regional divisions" or those settings (n the advanced rules for Vanarama North/South?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a file that goes down to division 6. I'm trying to add 3 tiers beneath, but instead of 100s of regional divisions, I'm trying to add only one group per level. Can someone help - willing to compensate for your time!

Thanks 

I would like a database with real results for the Brasileirão top three divisions(irl there's four, but the serie D is inactive in the database) and for the state championships

Edited by Pedrike2021
corrigir informação

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if someone who knows what they are doing could recreate the English pyramid down to say level 10 or so but in North America.  I hate the MLS rules and tried a few of the other created us leagues but haven't found one that I truly can get into 

I have played around in the editor but have found it too much for this old old man.

Thanks in advance

En 3/9/2024 a las 2:15, elfsutton dijo:

Wondering if someone who knows what they are doing could recreate the English pyramid down to say level 10 or so but in North America.  I hate the MLS rules and tried a few of the other created us leagues but haven't found one that I truly can get into 

I have played around in the editor but have found it too much for this old old man.

Thanks in advance

Hi! You have this database by @nielsoncp just in case you have not already seen it and want to have a look:

https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/topic/581861-fm-24-us-10-tier-database-and-concacaf-expanded-universe-databases/