Honduran League?

strxdpmp

I think that you can load all players from certain countries at the start, when setting up a game. It definitely works for nations, but i'm not to sure about clubs:/

I know this. But i don't want to just load all players into a new game, i want to be able to manage a club in that league. There seems to be quite a few patches for various leagues but i've not come across one for Honduras so far.

I swapped it with the Icelandic league as it was the most decent one i could find with the same amount of teams. I did indeed change the TLA. I followed Dave's guide step by step and i'm pretty sure i did everything as it says so i don't even have the slightest clue where i've gone wrong.

After what Dave Fairbarn wrote in his thread, the Icelandic league isn't swpable, it's because of some Hard Coded stuff. I reccomend if it's ok with only one playable division that you use Hong kong or Singapore, If not Croatia, Serbia, Israel, Slovenia, Slovakia could be used. Still I reccomend that you read through the whole league swapping thread, because there you will get some useful additional info.

Ah, thanks Veg. I didn't realise you weren't able to swap the Icelandic league. I'm gonna try Israel (purely because i'm a bit anal about league colours etc and theirs is closest to Honduras). I'll also have a thorough read of the whole thread but i just have another quick question before i do. How do cup competitions work when you swap leagues? If i swap the Israeli league for Honduras, will the Israeli cup still be part of my season?

You could change the colours of a league with using an LNC file. Just open the LNC file in Notepad or notebook and write the following command:

"COLOUR_CHANGE" Comp Uniique ID 0 255 255 255 0 0 153

Leave the first 0, and then change the other numbers so you get the coulour you want, by the way it is RGB codes that are used.

I've done it! Thanks very much for your help, Veg. I just did everything i did before but used the Israeli league instead of Iceland like you said.

Once again, thanks a lot man. You're a legend!

Dave is a legend I just told you what he has told you before, by the way did you try the colour change?

by the way did you try the colour change?

Well i seem to be stuck on this too. Haha. It's only recently that i've actually started editing stuff so i'm learning as i go along. I did look in the skins/graphics section but i can't see anything. I don't understand what you mean by an LNC file.

Open the database folder, in that folder there should be a folder called lnc, open that and enter the command in the file that you find in that folder. If you don't find that folder in your DB copy it from the original Database folder, but then you have to remember to do some other editing that I can't write in this forum. But if you google how to fix german and holland national team ou will find out.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, i'm interested in making the Salvadoran league playable on FM08. I assume it would be the same process as the Honduran league. Anyone able to give me any tips as to how to get started? I've actually just started using the editor so any help would be great. Thanks

Also, if someone could please post a link to Dave Fairbairn thread on how to do this for FM08, that would be fantastic :)

Archived