Match 3D Engine Background Feature

PHITSO

I have flagged this issue a few times within the BETA feedback thread, but to no avail.

I would really like to see an option to remove the pre-match, half-time and full-time stadium background that appears before going to the team talk page on 2D mode. I am a 2D player and the background appearing is causing my laptop hardware issues and crashes.

There should at least be an option in Preferences to turn this feature off. It's the only real problem I have with FM18 and unfortunately it's a fairly critical one.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2017 at 15:12, PHITSO said:

I have flagged this issue a few times within the BETA feedback thread, but to no avail.

I would really like to see an option to remove the pre-match, half-time and full-time stadium background that appears before going to the team talk page on 2D mode. I am a 2D player and the background appearing is causing my laptop hardware issues and crashes.

There should at least be an option in Preferences to turn this feature off. It's the only real problem I have with FM18 and unfortunately it's a fairly critical one.

Thank you for reporting PHITSO, this is now fixed in the latest update of FM18. I hope you enjoy the game further now :)

Cheers,

Nic

Archived