Hey everyone, i'm looking to buy FM 18 since it's been released on November 10 last week, but as a devoted "long-term save" player then you should know that i'm more interested in regens player than the real one.

And also that the regens graphic were not appeared in the beta release so i think this is the right time for my curiousity regarding the reveal of the regens appearance.

So i'm wondering if some of you guys (who've bought and play FM 18) can do me a favor by taking some screenshots of the regens' face from the game, because i'd like to compare this year's version to the FM 17's regens which we all know are truly a disappointment.

I'd like to see the: caucasian, asian, african, and south american's face.

And also the regens' staff to compare the "old" and "young" faces.

Oh, and the fastest way to find out (no need to wait for the youth intake day) is that you need to start a new save with all FAKE players so everybody in the game are regens only.

I hope that some of you can help me with this so i can decide whether i need to try the FM18 or to skip this year's release albeit any so-called improvements in other aspects of the game.

It's simply because in 2034/35 season, i don't want any of my player looks like a Zombified Asian-African.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, yevinand said:

Hey everyone, i'm looking to buy FM 18 since it's been released on November 10 last week, but as a devoted "long-term save" player then you should know that i'm more interested in regens player than the real one.

And also that the regens graphic were not appeared in the beta release so i think this is the right time for my curiousity regarding the reveal of the regens appearance.

So i'm wondering if some of you guys (who've bought and play FM 18) can do me a favor by taking some screenshots of the regens' face from the game, because i'd like to compare this year's version to the FM 17's regens which we all know are truly a disappointment.

I'd like to see the: caucasian, asian, african, and south american's face.

And also the regens' staff to compare the "old" and "young" faces.

Oh, and the fastest way to find out (no need to wait for the youth intake day) is that you need to start a new save with all FAKE players so everybody in the game are regens only.

I hope that some of you can help me with this so i can decide whether i need to try the FM18 or to skip this year's release albeit any so-called improvements in other aspects of the game.

It's simply because in 2034/35 season, i don't want any of my player looks like a Zombified Asian-African.

Thanks.

Hi. There are already threads on FM18 regens and you'll be able to see them in there.

Archived