The Importance Of Player Weights

Syze

25 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Then he will weigh nothing.

Or probably just gets a random weight.

Is it particularly important? If the height is in is it more likely too correspond accordingly, like if I have a tall centre back he won't weigh little? Will it affect the game much? The reason I'm asking is I've made a huge DB with a lot of players with no weights and I've recently found  a source for weights. It will be very monotonous to go through inputting them and I don't want to if it isn't very important.

40 minutes ago, Syze said:

Is it particularly important? If the height is in is it more likely too correspond accordingly, like if I have a tall centre back he won't weigh little? Will it affect the game much? The reason I'm asking is I've made a huge DB with a lot of players with no weights and I've recently found  a source for weights. It will be very monotonous to go through inputting them and I don't want to if it isn't very important.

I wouldn't have thought so.  It depends how you feel about it yourself and how complete you want it to be.  The game probably gives them sensible weights i.e. doesn't make a speedy winger a 'fatty'.  I'm purely speculating though.

Archived