[Suggestion] A Clear Team Button

Rooneye

When it comes to picking my team for the match I always clear team first and start from scratch. For every match. Always have. I would love to see a clear team button just like the quick pick button instead of having to go through the menu everytime

20 minutes ago, Rooneye said:

When it comes to picking my team for the match I always clear team first and start from scratch. For every match. Always have. I would love to see a clear team button just like the quick pick button instead of having to go through the menu everytime

Just out of curiosity, why do you clear it every time? If you want to save on clicks why do you do something that automatically gives you more clicks? 

20 minutes ago, Rooneye said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you clear it every time? If you want to save on clicks why do you do something that automatically gives you more clicks? 

Am I missing something?
5a18264c5c58b_clearentireteam_edited.thumb.png.1cb7cf44089d31c13b70690fc581b489.png

Or you mean something like this?
 5a1827db76a64_clearteam_edited.thumb.png.963f3e61586e682400739f51a7eb5572.png

59 minutes ago, dewhirst said:

It's called OCD. For example, once a match has finished, I immediately pick the team for the next fixture. That's my OCD :D.

20 minutes ago, ilkork said:

It's called OCD. For example, once a match has finished, I immediately pick the team for the next fixture. That's my OCD :D.

I'm really, really, REALLY reluctant to have any assymetrical formations, at least position wise. I cannot have my DM on the right and a CM on the left, or an AM to the left and the ST to the right. Just a tiny bit of OCD here too :idiot:

1 minute ago, Maaka said:

I'm really, really, REALLY reluctant to have any assymetrical formations, at least position wise. I cannot have my DM on the right and a CM on the left, or an AM to the left and the ST to the right. Just a tiny bit of OCD here too :idiot:

Hahaha same here:

tactic.thumb.PNG.407df0c63eef20700bc3b42a502107ea.PNG

Will never, never, NEVER change :lol:.

1 minute ago, ilkork said:

Hahaha same here:

tactic.thumb.PNG.407df0c63eef20700bc3b42a502107ea.PNG

Will never, never, NEVER change :lol:.

At best, I can live with the fact that those two CMs are slightly out of line, but something's gotta give, right? :D

32 minutes ago, ilkork said:

Am I missing something?
5a18264c5c58b_clearentireteam_edited.thumb.png.1cb7cf44089d31c13b70690fc581b489.png

Or you mean something like this?
 5a1827db76a64_clearteam_edited.thumb.png.963f3e61586e682400739f51a7eb5572.png

Yeah like that at the bottom. Or maybe you could choose clear team rather than quick pick as I never use this tbh I always pick my own team.

Reason I like to clear team is because I like to choose my team by right clicking on the players to pick the team rather than use the drop down menu thing. I just prefer to do it that way, the old school way I guess, been doing like that since CM 3 :D The drop down menu is ok for picking the starting eleven, but choosing subs that way is annoying as you have to scroll through the whole team. 

Why do I pick the team each time rather than just going through and changing the odd player I want to change? I dunno there is just something about it that feels more "clear" in my mind, less cluttered. I feel more like a manager telling his players the team for the day :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived