Best ever signing...?

pooch

Im curious, who do you think has been your best ever signing on footy manager? i know its a bit broad i was just wondering if anyone stands out in your memory..

personally, mine has to be Lionel Morgan. He was a left-winger that used to play for Wimbledon about 4 footy managers ago. I bought him as Man Utd and Southampton in different games for about 200K in each and won the league with each club, and he was my standout player. Would get loads of assists and score plenty of screamers, what a player..:)

Not Football Manager but CM01/02 I bought a striker called Stefano Stefanelli from an Italian Serie C2 side for peanuts, he was awesome for my Sunderland side and at he scored so many goals for me it was ridiculous at his peak he was valued at something like £40m, scored loads of goals for Italy as well, he was also the driving force behind me winning the EPL season after season, and also winning the CL and World Club Cup.

Pual Wotton !! 08 i bought paul for almost nothing when i was incharge of hearts i was there a very long time he became a coach then my asst manager with in 3 years after ret when i left for the aston villa job he took over my position at hearts then went back to plymouth as manager then i found him on the door of charlton leeds rangers ! hibs then bolton then i look after i was done with england to find him Ireland boss lol i was shocked lol good signing turned great manager !!!

Definitely either Peter Prospar, don't know which CM it was or James Flood, both strikers, both banged in the goals. CM legends! I went on to sell James Flood for £50 million to AC Milan where he once again banged in the goals, not against me though luckily :)

Guest james00929

Onandi Lowe 2008 got him for forest green in the conference!! wat a player! i dont care if hes a smack head hes always got a place in my heart lol!

Archived