Player History

DMATOS01

Not sure I agree 100%. I believe that the league stats are the most important, but then again, the complete stats are broken down for all comps when you highlight a season anyway. Still, I prefer it the way it is as of now.

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

Basically you want the overall stat at the very bottom line in the top red box over the league stats. you could just look down.

The only difference is that if it was summarized, then one could see several seasons in one glance. That's not possible without clicking now.
Still, I'd prefer it as it is.

I'm not sure there is any major statistics website that gives a seasonal summary like that, if you see any player on wikipedia, only league apps/goals are counted "overall" (the rest are there as well, but primarily it's the league stats). Sites like transfermarkt and whoscored lists all the different comps for each season, not an overall summary for the seasons.

So while I think that the way it is is the best way, it also seems that it's the most generally accepted way too (unless each season should have several lines in the career history of a player on FM, which would require way too much space on the screen, I'm afraid.

25 minutes ago, DMATOS01 said:

Well, I expressed myself badly .. because of my weak english ..
I meant that it would be interesting to use statistics of leagues plus cups (only official matches) ... not friendly.

No, I understood (after some time), but my point is that the league stats are the one that is comparable across different teams, so it's more relevant to use just league stats, not overall.

7 minutes ago, ClemB said:

Im sure there is space for both league and all comp stats.

It might, but then I think they'd have to remove some stats. Keeping only apps/gls/asts/clnshts/avrt, I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived