Finding the new Gullit......

So if you saw my Saachi thread, you'll see i have this idea of finding players who most fit with the players who played in the Saachi 1989 Milan team. 

Problem HOW can we find the new Gullit. 

So i used these search filters,

5a1db0eccba15_gullit1(2).thumb.jpg.9f80def5eeb19275815f8fd5720bcbde.jpg

Had to go as low as 13's, just because there is no one like Gullit. Had leave to leave off things like finishing and crossing and work rate and aggression :-( 

But i finally got a shortlist of 3

.5a1db1c601f48_gullit2(2).thumb.jpg.e4f82e69a6bcab0f77e3eac379fd5bb2.jpg

Lewandowski is not going to come to us, Vitolo is interesting actually. I'd identified him in a previous search as having good physical stats and mental stats, so i might bring him in. Although we're getting overloaded with wide men atm. So it's going to have to be Savic as Gullit, i believe he can play as a striker, although will have to be retrained, not sure how he'll go as a DLF. I'm not sure i can get him trained to come deep, because he already has PPM's for a box to box midfielder. So i might buy him, see if i can make into Gullit using PPM's and if not, end up using him as Rijkaard.

5a1db2cec37c8_savic(2).thumb.jpg.ed34ee938cce74a5e7d4f0510673586b.jpg

Free kicks and crossing are the only other things i would've wanted him to have. Shame he'll not be able to dink crosses into Silva as much as Gullit did to MVB. 

But IMAGINE Savic and Silva :-) 

-do=add#.url

Archived