How to stop position/role training?

I've retrained Coutinho into a central midfielder/Mezzala and is now natural at it. 

The problem is he now complains that the training assigned won't produce anymore results so how do I turn it off??

I only seem to be able to choose other positions to retrain him in but I don't want that. 

How do I stop his position/role training???

Yeah it seems like picking a specific position/role makes your players have "team training and individual training" which increases workload from medium (if you just left it to "playing position") to high.

I've just realised this myself recently as I always picked the position/role I was playing them in, but I guess it's just meant for re-training someone to a different position? Or is it still worth doing and turning team training down to light? I'm kinda confused about it now :S

16 hours ago, Miravlix said:

Top of the drop down list is a neutral option.

I'm not sure they can complain about that, I've only ever seen players complain about the box next to position training.

There's no neutral option choice. Anyone from SI????

I always thought that when a player is training a position and role he is already Natural in, he is also training on those speficic attributes needed for his role.  I could be wrong but I always train my players on the position and role they play in for that reason.

3 hours ago, dunner said:

There's no neutral option choice. Anyone from SI????

There is a "neutral" option, its at the top of the list when you choose position/role, it's labelled "Playing position".

5a1f70a35fd66_ScreenShot2017-11-30at02_44_03.thumb.png.e606d92aaeaf85e416a5a944a37d9347.png

You can see in this pic that when you choose a specific position/role (Advanced forward here) that the "Individual training workload" is Medium and you can see that the specific relevant attributes for the role are highlighted:

5a1f71e088693_ScreenShot2017-11-30at02_46_00.thumb.png.1d51847e0eeb1ff4bf67142007a86d1b.png

You can see in the next pic that when "Playing position" is selected that firstly the "Individual training workload" is Light, and secondly no attributes are highlighted:

5a1f725c3cbaa_ScreenShot2017-11-30at02_45_52.thumb.png.058d834fa6bafcad942c9e108197e3c9.png

Which leads to the question, what attributes ARE being trained when "Playing position" is chosen?

Archived