FM18 Challenge tips!

zliv

• zliv changed the title to FM18 Challenge tips!

First of all if people want to post a challenge, I personally would like them to make a separate thread. But this could be a nice thread for tips regarding how to make a successful challenge, or questions if there is something people want to ask.

To make a new challenge, I would give my advise to think carefully through the guidelines and the objective of the challenge before posting first time. I have posted several, some with success and some that never caught the attention or interest in other users. Also I would advise to write a little background of how/why you came to this idea. What makes it stand out from other challenges that already exist. 

If anyone has something to ask, please don't hesitate as I would love to see new challenges brought to life. 

Also I would "challenge" someone to make a really good challenge regarding International management or a mix of club/international.

Is the club and country save no longer a challenge? Take a club from a low ranked nation and be the national team boss and just try and improve the rank of nation and league. 

It's something i'm doing at the moment in Belarus so just wanted to see if anyone else is and how they're finding it.

Archived