gyan or gignac

macsoz

hi guys sorry if this has come up before but i was wondering who is the better striker.

i'm currently playing as celtic on the weedgie update and both players are going to cost around 10mil. basically one of them is going to become my main stirker and will either be partnered by samaras mcdonald and hopefully wallcott if i can get him on loan again. ive just finished my first season.

to me gignac looks like he'll be a better finisher but i remeber some of you guys used to rave about gyan and as ive never really bought either of them before i was just wondering who is the better striker.

cheers

any half decent striker will score bucket loads in the spl. i'm looking for a striker who give me that little bit of class upfront for the champs league and id also like them to be able to play as a lone striker just incase i did try to buy hunterlaar but he went to lazio.

i mean macdonald and samaras both got 30+ goals but were lacking in the big games they just don't have the overall quality both have finishing of 15 which is higher than gyan but i do like his pace.

or what about oscar cardozo if i can get him would he be better as i know he is lethal upfront

Archived