Competition between teams from different nations in Tier 2, is it possible?

TheEarl

Hello.

I am just a decent editor when it comes to changing some teams, players etc.

But I would like to make a sort of a continental tournament for Tier 2 teams from the Big 5 nations in Europe. And then possibly the same for Tier 3. Is it possible to do via the editor?

Could someone point out how to start? And most needed how to make sure the right teams are added? 

Would it make a big difference if I want to leave out the B-teams, or do they need to be included?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, oche balboa said:

Yes but you have to make it’s as a cup for any of the 5 nations. You can’t do it as a international club one   

Thanks I found that out.

What I have managed is to make a cup that consists of the same teams every year. (Except the "host nation") but if I try to include teams from another country's division, the game crashes.

So what I basically have done is this:

England host the tournament, and the teams from Championship is in the tournament every year. This works fine

Clubs from Ligue 2, Serie B, Liga 123 and 2. Bundesliga I create a fake subdivision for them that belongs in England. This works fine for the first season. But teams that gets promoted/relegated then still appear in the second season obviously as they are set to participate in the tournament. This annoys me a bit, but I can't find a way to work around it.

Any help would be appreciated...

Archived