Demo CountDown...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many of you are ordering it off steam? I preordered it yesterday from a website but was wondering whether steam will make it a whole lot easier to play and update?

SI said that steam will get the patches a couple of hours before they put it op on sigames.com

SI said that steam will get the patches a couple of hours before they put it op on sigames.com

I know. So it's probably a good idea to get it off steam instead then, especially since you can preload and then continue on from your demo game downloaded off steam?

QUICK QUESTION-

i can play fifa 09 with a little bit of lag, but still play it. so is it reasonable to assume that the 3d on fm 09 will work on my laptop?

ofcourse! u cant compare fifa 09 graphics to the 3D fm 09 ......so no way it wont work for u.

Just so everything is ready to go, do i need anything to download the demo? e.g reg with steam or have a torrent client? Also what will be the quickest. I don't want it to be midnight and i am not prepared! I have even deleted 08 completely of my hard drive.

ofcourse! u cant compare fifa 09 graphics to the 3D fm 09 ......so no way it wont work for u.

thought so! i was thinking that all week now, but i guess the pressure of the demo being so imminent pushed me to ask just to make sure ;)

about 11 hours for me....but...at 21(21 romania time-19 england time)there is the "el classico" from my country-steaua bucharest with dinamo bucharest...i have what to do for 2 hours...but after the game is over, i will still have 3 hours to wait:(

the game will be released at 12.00 am in LONDON,ENGLAND,GMT TIME...so everyone outside england can calculate the difference in time and will find out the exact hour when the demo will be available in their countries....me in romania, the time will be 2 am, cause the difference is 2 hours(between greenwich and bucharest)

its just a matter of difference, not hours more/less...the hour will be the same for everybody, but it will still differ...as my example from above

Archived