Its difficult to find out what formation the opposition are using during a match

2feet

This should be easy to check on, because you need to keep an eye on whether the opposition have switched things up formation-wise.

You also need to remind yourself of their formation especially if the game is not going to plan and you need to think about why (in relation to the positioning of the oppoisiton players and if they are able to exploit weaknesses in your own formation).

10 hours ago, 2feet said:

This should be easy to check on, because you need to keep an eye on whether the opposition have switched things up formation-wise.

You also need to remind yourself of their formation especially if the game is not going to plan and you need to think about why (in relation to the positioning of the oppoisiton players and if they are able to exploit weaknesses in your own formation).

I keep a widget open that specifically shows their formation. Did you know about this?

3 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

I keep a widget open that specifically shows their formation. Did you know about this?

U can only check those widgets during highlights no? So if u have a whole half withouth any highlight u can't check the formation in a easy way?

If there are other options, please share. Since I have the same problem as the OP.

3 hours ago, DarkSleeper said:

U can only check those widgets during highlights no? So if u have a whole half withouth any highlight u can't check the formation in a easy way?

If there are other options, please share. Since I have the same problem as the OP.

Widgets remain open and update in between highlights as well.

Archived