Vision of goalkeepers

Fmplaya

In Football Manager I think that the Vision attribute of goalkeeper's are outstandingly low.

As a goalkeeper myself I believe that our "vision" is heavily underrated. Last season in my under 13 league I managed to snatch 3 assists (more than a midfielder in our team called the "pass master") from over the top kicks to a winger or striker after spotting their run and this season I have got 1 but many shots were misplaced from when I spotted the run. 

@Rashidi in FM17 videos has came upon this issue as when they boot the ball they apparently can't spot the runs made and boot the ball without a target however in real life it is the complete opposite when can see the whole pitch!

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Can appreciate some goalkeepers do have strong vision and hopefully this appears with relevant players within our database. If you think there are specific goalkeepers who do have strong vision that are underrated within FM, please do take the time to raise specific examples on our database and research forum which can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/576-database-and-research/

Many thanks.

Reviewed so locked.

Archived