Suspicious Results/Editing question

anguskhan

Hi just wondering if anything in a game can be edited to effect the results of a game cause we are a group of friends playing online and some have concerns one is not playing fair their has been several results that just baffled everyone we all played fm for 8+ years no seen anything like it for example my friend was 4-0 up vs Chelsea played them off the park lost 5-4 they scored 5 in 20 mins others being doing well and losing 6-1 etc every time the other friend loses or draws everyone else loses i just curious if the formations or players ca/pa can be edited to cost results or can the results themselves be edited during the game cause one friend easily been best team this season scored over 170+ in prem alone he still lost to the other guy who team is no where near his level it just seem very odd

If the official ingame editor is not active in your save, there is the possibility that he is using a third party real time editor. You can't edit the score, but you can edit every player. If he is using a third party tool there is no way to prove it. I would just not play with him anymore, because it is very unlikely that someone could dominate that easy.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-online-mode-network-games/356483-using-fmrte-online-help.html

Archived