[Discussion] Holiday Options

Henry Shepherd

I have had times in my save where when I am on holiday, I come back to some problems like:

• A player has requested a contract/to play more, and most of the time I come back from holiday to an unhappy squad who want to talk to me about how I haven't resolved the situation and the player then gets really unhappy.
  • The board give me a new contract and it gets signed for me and I come back not able to say no.

And although there is an option to either accept all transfers, decline all transfers and whatnot, I have a problem with that as I would like to see the transfer offers and not just have them all accepted or declined.

I just want to suggest that we could get more options when we go on holiday such as maybe:

• Adding to the 'Go on holiday for 1 day, 3 days, 1 week' there could be an option that says 'Go on holiday for 1 week and interrupt if any transfers, player concerns, or contract offers' and you could tick which ones to interrupt you in.

This is just a thought and I was wondering if anyone feels the same way.

18 hours ago, matisptfan said:

I had a topic about this already but unfortunately it didn´t get much support. This is one of those quality of life improvements that the game would reality benefit to add.

Let's hope it can be added. 

Ye i never go on holiday other then when im without a job, thats reason probably its not rly high on peoples list.

I do agree that your contract shouldnt be signed without you knowing lol.

• 4 months later...

Archived