Who is the better Assistant Manager?

The 2nd picture are the stats of my current AM, and the 1st picture is one I just found. He is normally a coach or Goalkeeper coach preferred but enough wages got him to agree to be my AM, he is also 30 years old.

I use my AM for all the press talk, team selection sometimes and a few other things. Not sure which is better and if him not being selected for an AM position will have an effect on anything. 

271cb946757ba6da242f2d86c36553f0.png

36092d53bfa93b2364b1043b4599862f.png

There's a lot to consider, some of which isn't in those screenshots.
Do you use your AM for coaching? The 2nd one is obviously quite a good outfield coach, particularly for tactics. The first doesn't look much for coaching but I'd think is a better AM. Entirely depends how often you assign certain things to them - high motivating and man management are important, and judging players. His tactical knowledge is slightly worse though, which if you use him to pick formations/teams and advise on strategy could be an issue, but it's not exactly low.
On stats I favour the top one, but is his personality suitable? Does determined match your squad? What about his media handling style? Does he favour the same formations and tactics/style as you?

I always go for a coach as an assistant manager usually with decent tactical attributes so do Number 2 tasks. I think having an assistant manager with the key AM attributes is a bit of a waste if your at a club with limited resources, having said that when i'm in charge of a big club i rule with my heart and bring back a club legend who usually has terrible attributes.

Archived