• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 19:24, Jorgen said:

Will the suggestions I made for the previouis (FM16 ?) version be in it? (Complete teams for Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV; and a lot of stars for most other Dutch teams) 

Do you still plan to release this for FM2018?

Ajax and PSV both have complete teams and have done for a while. Feyenoord we can certainly look into. Yes this is going to be released!

Great to hear that you are doing another version of this awesome database, and I shall look forward to release day. I can understand and appreciate how much effort and time it takes to produce this database, and will gladly arrange something via PM once it has been released :)

There will be a few changes in this years edition.

* Most Legends will be younger than usual so that we can enjoy more of their careers. Once again common sense will also be applied here.

* Guarantee that every player will be at the club they were at when they were the age they are. Unless the club they were at are no longer in existence or have slipped two low down the league structures.

* Players will have just joined their clubs so don't expect too much transfer activity in the first season.

More news to follow as it develops.... Production is underway and updates will follow in due course. Please do ask about release dates at this stage but of course it will be the best Legends game in the Ultimate Series so far. 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:46, Aleem said:

Great to hear that you are doing another version of this awesome database, and I shall look forward to release day. I can understand and appreciate how much effort and time it takes to produce this database, and will gladly arrange something via PM once it has been released :)

I look forward to releasing it, I am working hard to ensure it is better than ever before and I really appreciate all the support. I simply would not make the effort if it wasn't for the great FM community who support the project and show their appreciation. It really means a lot. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, liushaoqing0823 said:

Download?

The release date is to be confirmed. This is the Ultimate Legends Series so everything is coded correctly, and 100% accuracy in ratings and details. That is why it takes time to release as everything has to be spot on. When it is ready for release, I will let everyone know and then if you send me a Private Message, i will let you know how you can obtain it as a work of this level of quality is not available as a free download. :thup:

On 4/8/2018 at 20:50, cel1234 said:

Thanks

Hibernian and Dundee United will both have much bigger squads. Especially as players will be younger and therefore will be at clubs they were at an earlier age too. But yes Both those teams will be refreshed fully before release..  :thup:

Edited by Fenech

5 hours ago, marcolmo said:

Ciao Fenech,

how does your incredible work proceed?

Hi Marcolmo, we are currently on schedule and everything is going really well. :thup: 

Edited by Fenech

Ciao Fenech,

dammi un'anticipazione quali sono i punteggi che hai dato a Johan Cruijff, o la lista dei 25 scelti a AC Milan.

Buon lavoro

marcolmo

Edited by marcolmo

20 minutes ago, marcolmo said:

Ciao Fenech,

give me an anticipation which are the scores you gave to Johan Cruijff, or the list of 25 chosen at AC Milan.

good job

Stockholm

I will do that nearer to release, of course we both know Johan Cruijff is one of the best players. in terms of the list chosen at AC Milan. -- there are not specifically 25 players anymore as all players are younger now, but all squads will be balanced as much as possible.. so to give you a list of the squad now is difficult when it could be subject to change when i do the final team lists. So i will let you know the squad list when it has been finalized. 

2 hours ago, InSp1RaT0R1950 said:

Is release coming soon ? :rolleyes:

No, as this is the ultimate legends, everything has to be perfect, nothing is left to chance, no shortcuts are taken and all the information has to be statistically correct and accurate. every player is not only fully researched, but fully tested prior to release to ensure that they play the same way they played in reality. Thanks for your patience though. I will let everyone know when this is ready for release and how they can obtain it. 

Edited by Fenech

On 6th February 1958 the airliner carrying players and backroom staff of Manchester United, plus a number of journalists and supporters, crashed in a blizzard on its third attempt to take off from Munich airport. United were returning from Belgrade where they had just beaten Red Star Belgrade in the European Cup and had stopped off at Munich for re-fuelling. Twenty-three of the forty-four passengers on board the aircraft lost their lives. - Munich Remembered and Never Forgotten

This series will see the FULL return of: 

THE BUSBY BABES

czSssMq9qvOSWPV-jYiCzq-MQ1qjGO5hgLCygE-ZGpKe1TXHwBl1RZuljdu1BRM27h6PFv4ntSc7kHx5MgYMOieTv2fyvf3G7c1OfySa2bRvfAmki1qr2zW0a1maBY0VS0ikFrjaiEuDFJUa_Wl9UWRCZiDv09Eax0WiUPt3eRXnQQ11u3BQ7fQ3sh-8yGAgzbcLForkZ59rNPvYW38cfnC9eASronR6NHkFM_0ydxVq6N8WQAjB0FV1h1fV0rqHpo4cRakQVTgSLgURzs_C54EQJcpLKm2e6QaB5lU9m3S4DMtq1YTfaGNvzkGE1lFiGd25yKz-4tPP0jKCNU5AziOwUCLhDvFDba2VFRO9RTjRd3zCSYXAdvuTFJXPO-1FXWqaYS2dkuoirMbv-V1m5-gVCY9rIVB3dbTFkq1Ay8Y4z69XVZFNa8iJluKqZDfabIxMvNCFeYXvAmFOj0cOFpIaYj9GVmzGwce69YPmbQMXRVuvYg8Lvgs3IHg2BRgPFpfophWI5lK75LMGqlDUB1Khe-nXctj3zu-qQ9uGK8ABgh54z1WveABi2p8SBbYkJJXql8DKCcJ6HAFY9_KOt21PUHm76gImT8z4CAo=w1449-h963-no