Fan TV

JoeMckay

• 2 weeks later...

I am too lazy to learn how to play Football Manager. I just happened to see my mate playing it at work and I told him how much I used to enjoy football manager games back in the early 90's on the old BBC computers.

Anyway - I have been a fan of YouTube channels like Arsenal Fan TV for the past couple of years and I suddenly realised how much more meaningful winning and losing would be on a management game if you had fans praising you or slagging you off after a win/defeat.

I honestly think this is the greatest idea ever in terms of football management games. And I feel compelled to spread it. I tried emailing the guys who make Football Manager - but they emailed back to say I should post any suggestions on this forum.

I actually have a life. So I have no need for your poxy little game - even though it does look good fun. I just feel it would be ten times more fun if you had fans ranting after each result on the Football Manager game.

This is the best idea this forum will ever receive.

If you are not in a position to take it - then so be it. Eventually some other football game will leapfrog ahead of you - on the back of my idea.

All the best,

Joe

• 3 months later...

Archived