[IDEA] Ability to discuss player issues whilst on holiday

I often skip international periods due to there being sometimes about 2 weeks of not a lot going on. However, it seems almost everytime I go away a squad member wants to discuss either a contract or his place in the team. Due to me being on holiday I can't discuss anything at all and I come back to about 2 transfer requests and a completely unhappy squad. Why can't the holiday unpause itself when a player comes to chat about his role or contract? It's ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Why would a Manager be going on holiday during the season?

This, really.  It's absolutely possible, but it's a trade-off you make.   If you want to go on holiday, you should lose a lot of control over what you're able to do if you're wanting to talk about realism.  You holiday during the season at your own risk.

The most fitting solution would probably be to defer these chats to the assistant, rather than just not happening, then you run the risk of him handling them badly.  

On 26/01/2018 at 08:49, forameuss said:

This, really.  It's absolutely possible, but it's a trade-off you make.   If you want to go on holiday, you should lose a lot of control over what you're able to do if you're wanting to talk about realism.  You holiday during the season at your own risk.

The most fitting solution would probably be to defer these chats to the assistant, rather than just not happening, then you run the risk of him handling them badly.  

For the process of a game and not sitting around during the off-season I don't see a problem with holidaying, that's why the feature is there. I get that it doesn't happen much, if at all, irl. But I would still like to think if Mourinho was at Club Tropicana during the international break one of his staff would let him know that Herrera wanted a chat about his game time

I always do the same just to get past the international period quickly, and sometimes it does happen. I’d like to see that feature added or like Forameuss said defer all them problems while you are on holiday to you assistant manager. 

Big Sam is known for going on short five day holidays during the international period, wife cracks that wip. 

Archived