FM2009 - Official Manchester United Thread - The Home of the Champions

manu legend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I'm having trouble trying to actually locate the saved tactic. I'm on Vista and installed the game through Steam. I can see the default tactics but not mine...

[i'm not going to upload my saved game]

shud be in my docs >>> sports interactive >>>> FM09 >>>>> Tactics...........??????

Has anyone got tips on how to make Berbatov and Ronaldo perform.

I'm in about November of my first season as Man U and i am top of the league (if i win my game in hand) but i am never really convincing and not scoring many. Also i havent really had any tough games yet. So far Ronaldo has been alright but nothing special and has only scored one, and Berbatov just isnt really doing anything.

So anyone got any tips for how to help them to perform and hopefully improve my performances?

Finished my 3rd season, no need to say how the season went to those who have seen my screenshots!

Won everything possible!

Players I'm going to offload this summer are: Gianluigi Buffon, Abou Diaby, Johan Djourou, Joao Moutinho, Nani, Patrice Evra and Carlos Vela.

Finished my 3rd season, no need to say how the season went to those who have seen my screenshots!

Won everything possible!

Players I'm going to offload this summer are: Gianluigi Buffon, Abou Diaby, Johan Djourou, Joao Moutinho, Nani, Patrice Evra and Carlos Vela.

1st game with ur tactics...west ham 3:1 lost...

2nd game update to follow...

You've mistaken me for someone else Gra. I've just started my game. So what does everyone think about selling Fletcher? I want to hold on to him but he looks a tad underrated and I can sell him for £20m +...
Must have got you mixed up with xx11 I think.

Evon: Who's the tw*t - Neville or VDS? Looks like a pinpoint cross to me!

And this thread has been a load of ******** with those recent posts. 17-0 v Liverpool? Get a grip.

Must have got you mixed up with xx11 I think.

Evon: Who's the tw*t - Neville or VDS? Looks like a pinpoint cross to me!

And this thread has been a load of ******** with those recent posts. 17-0 v Liverpool? Get a grip.

I have mate - we all have!

losing 3:0 to Dinamo Kiev - 70min....and miracle 3:4 won!!

put S, AM,AML, AMR to mix long shots

It's just a case of trial and error really. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

Well done on the win though!

Are you on XP or Vista?

If you're using Vista, then right click on the rar. file and select "extract files" change the path name to "C:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins"

If you're on XP then the path name will be "C:\Documents and Setting\Your Account Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins"

Hope this helps.

Did the upload work ok?

tactic upload worked... will take a long time to test it out though as different formation shape to my usuall.

It is a shame you wont upload the saved game though so i can investigate a few things about the tactic in your game. Be impossible to recreate what you got which is why i would have liked to see the saved game and watch the matches :(

tactic upload worked... will take a long time to test it out though as different formation shape to my usuall.

It is a shame you wont upload the saved game though so i can investigate a few things about the tactic in your game. Be impossible to recreate what you got which is why i would have liked to see the saved game and watch the matches :(

I may reconsider at a later date!

hey how do u all use Henri Saivet. his stats arent very good and fans are complaining he is a bad signing.

I loaned him out on short loans and used him as a very rare backup. He's still young and his stats develop quite nicely (I use standard training btw, which is doing just fine like in all other versions)

So out go Gianluigi Buffon, Nemanja Vidic, Patrice Evra, Nani, Joao Moutinho, Carlos Vela, Abou Diaby, Johan Djourou.

The only player I've signed coming into August is Micah Richards from AC Milan for around £40m!

Archived