Balotelli - 12.25 MP

Marcelo - 5 MP

Total - 41MP

Out -

Fletch - 5 MP

Kuszczak - 2.9MP + Clauses

Carrick :( - 15M

Total - 28 MP.

Rossi has been doing a brilliant job for me as is Berbatov. Shifted Roon to the right (yeah I know :() because of the Nani suspension and Ronnie and Park injuries.

Tevez has been flirting with Madrid, if they make a 25MP+ offer I'll accept, or I'll just have to rotate.

Scholesy was injured and just got back. Don't want to put Veloso directly into the team but in the end, I want him to become my deep lying playmaker and Anderson to bomb forward to attack.

Made the basic RoO tactic for now, playing narrow, through the middle. Evra has been brilliant coming forward this season. Will post my tactic once I manage to get the best out of Berbatov!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berbagod!

Try longshots mixed, free role, creative freedom high, TTB often, FWR often, RWB often, Crossball rarely!

Rossi and berbatov are proving to be an incredible partnership. I'm in half a mind to l leave Rooney on the RW :p

Aight, also started a game with Man Utd :). Anyone ideas what is the best way to play? I though of a 4-4-2 with a FCa and a FCd? What is the best way for passing and tempo? And how do I best set the intstructions for FCa and FCd? Read in this thread that many seem to have problems with the two strikers scoring goals, that would be a pitty as they are of such quality.

Berbagod!

Try longshots mixed, free role, creative freedom high, TTB often, FWR often, RWB often, Crossball rarely!

Rossi and berbatov are proving to be an incredible partnership. I'm in half a mind to l leave Rooney on the RW :p

Berbatov and rossi were great in my second season, 64 goals scored between them (Rossi 38, Berbatov 26 though berb played less games). I have now sold Berbatov though for the 3rd season as I plan on moving Vela up top now there more wingers about. Vela played on the wings due to a Ronaldo injury but was always likely to be one my forwards. Rooney plays AMC for me :D

Season 2 review

Second season is over and was as successful as can be in it. Few close calls but in the end I came away looking like a god :p

Sorry it another longish review, but like to give a bit of detail so as people aren’t completely bored. Hoping that over the weekened I get a chance to upload some screenshots of the youngsters, especially Rafael so people can see what they look like when using nick’s input.

Competitions

Charity Shield – Won 2-1 against Man City. Goals from Berbatov and Fabio sealed it, Robinho pulled one back for City but I held onto the win. Some pride regained following the humiliating bashing in the previous FA Cup final.

Super cup -.Won 1-0 against Liverpool thanks to a Berbatov goal. Dominated the match with Liverpool only having 4 shots, only 1 of which hit the target. They didn’t get a look in.

World club championship – Won 2-0 against Gremio through second half goals from Ronaldo and Berbatov. Dominated with 62% possession and should have won by more.

Champions league – Won 2-1 against Lyonnais, probably should have won more comfortably but squeezed the result my way. Was glad considering the previous time I played them we lost.

Premiership – Very tight this season, took the title with just 1 game left to play. Finished on 99 points following 31wins, 6 draws and 1 loss. Chelsea came in 2nd on 94 points, Arsenal and Liverpool completed the top 4.

Reading, Wigan and Sheffield United got relegated.

League Cup - Won 3-2 against Arsenal and felt lucky about their poor finishing as they had double the number of shots on target then my team. Took an early lead through Rossi then found myself 2-1 down at halftime. In the second half I took a bit more control of the game and a brace from Berbatov gave me the victory.

FA cup – Another cup final, and another game against Arsenal. This was an absolute thriller of a game.

The game started and I just feared the worst after going 1-0 down inside 3 minutes to an Adebayor goal, however my team pushed on and in the 12th minute Ronaldo leveled the score with a simple tap in following a delightful ball by vela across the six yard box.

Unfortunately I was 2-1 down 10 minutes later thanks to Evra not tracking a Walcott run in behind the defense which left him with a clear run on goal.

In the 31st minute I got a comedy goal. Again Vela whipped in a cross from the right wing, Toure headed it clear but it hit Gallas on the back of the head and dropped to Rossi’s feet 8 yards out to slot in the corner. Oh how embarrassing for Arsenal :D

Went from bad to worse for Arsenal 5 minutes later when Ronaldo crossed from the left wing to find Rossi unmarked in the middle of the box 12 yards out, he let the ball drop over his shoulder and volleyed it straight in the corner to make it 3-2 and give me the lead for the first time in the game.

In the 39th minute Ronaldo picked up a pass on the right wing, he ran past Eboue and Clichy and put in a cross from the touchline where Berbatov got between two defenders on the edge of the 6yard box and put it in with what looked like his left knee.

Half time arrived, what a n amazing first half. Lots of attacking play and lots of goals. Just what the fans want in a cup final.

2nd half was quiet to start with and no where near as open, but a flurry of action started in the 77th minute where a wonderful move was capped of by Rossi with a left footed shot from the edge of the 18yrd area. He made it 5-2 with a wonderful hat-trick goal.

Nani made it 6-2 just a minute later, Berbatov set him off down the left win, where he cut inside and curled the ball into the far corner.

The game closed up a bit again, and in the 94th minute Sagna scored a concalation goal to make the final score a 6-3 victory

Transfers

Transfers Out

Brown - £20m – Aston Villa – too much money for a rarely used player

Oshea - £5.5m – Sunderland – don’t need the guy

Manucho - £5.5m – sporting – too many attacking players of better caliber

Drinkwater - £700k – not needed

kuszczak - £3.5m – not needed – especially with the good regen coming through now

Zieler - £100k – not needed

Carrick - £26.5m – Tottenham

Brandy - £575k

Corry Evans - £525k

Eikrem - £450k

Amos – £250k

Eckersly –£ 250k

Galbraith – £50k

Transfers In

Carlos Vela - £7.5m – Really cheap as he was getting annoyed, think it was over his contract

Giuseppe Rossi - £16.5m –

Marek Hamsik - £10.5m – Looks like he be top quality, and scouts were raving about him.

Geovanni - £250k from Hull, cant complain at that price for someone that make decent cover, even if he only lasts a year it be worth the safety net.

David De Gea - £50k – could turn into a quality keeper

Thomas Pickle – £6.75m – Pretty strong left midfielder, with the potential to be as good as ronaldo apparently. Be hard for him to break into first team though.

Loans out

Welbeck to st.Mirren (Scottish premier league) - great job for st. mirren – scored 15 goals in 36 appearances.

Jose Baxter to st.Mirren (Scottish premier league) 11(2) apps, 3 goals, 3 assists.

Possebon to st.Mirren (Scottish premier league) – 35 apps, 4 goals, 8 assists, and an accomplished right back now (not that it helps me, lol)

Carlos Tevez to Barcelona in January (£3.2m fee with £44.5m buy clause)

Formation

GK: VDS/Foster

RB: Rafael/Fabio

LB: Evra/Fabio/sakho

CB: Ferdinand/Evans

CB: Vidic/ Sakho

CM: Anderson/GIbson

AMR: Ronaldo/Vela/Geovanni

AML: Nani/Vela/Geovanni

AMC:Rooney/hamsik

FC: Rossi

FC: Berbatov/vela (rarely)

Performances

Top 5 performers (by average rating)

Ronaldo – Of course this man was top again. That said he missed about 3 months of the season with a broken ankle. 39(7) apps, 23 goals, 18 ass, 11 mom, 7.60 avg

Rafael – 56 apps, 2 goals, 4 ass, 2 mom, 7.24 avg

Vela – 51(11) apps, 16 goals, 25 ass, 7 mom, 7.20 avg

Fabio – 31(5) apps, 4 goals, 1 ass, 2 mom, 7.18 avg

Nani – 44(11) apps, 10 goals, 20 ass, 6 mom, 7.17 avg

Top 5 Goal Scorers

Rossi - 38

Berbatov – 26

Ronaldo - 23

Vela - 16

Nani – 10

Rooney scored 8 goals from AMC, not amazing but his role isn’t about goals.

Top 5 Assisters – new addition to this review :p

Vela - 25

Nani - 20

Ronaldo - 18

Rooney - 14

Berbatov - 13

Conclusions

Can not believe I won everything, the team was rock solid however it made me realize that Tevez would never fit in my plans, shame as I been upset with Ferguson freezing him out.

A young team is what I’m aiming at and due to this a few changes are to be made, namely cashing in on Berbatov whilst I still can. Due to this he was to be sold if I could make about 30million on him. He scored some important goals, namely in most finals, however I got plans for the forward line which includes just early to mid 20s players throughout the midfield and onwards. Only older players are the experienced defenders.

Ben Foster is moaning he needs a new challenge, so going to need to buy in a top quality keeper. At this time the good keepers that cheaper at start have sky rocketed in price, so I earmarked £25million for this position. My Young keepers should come through for next seasons cover and as such Foster will be sold possibly in January, or the end of the season.

Season 3

Transfers Out

Carlos Tevez - £44.5m – Barcelona – just didn’t fit in team 

Berbatov - £33.5 – Arsenal (28.5m + 5m after 10 goals)

Giovanni - £5.5m – West Brom – lasted a year, complained about the players I purchased so kicked him out the door for a massive profit.

Transfers In

Martin Galvan - £4m – Made deal last season, apparently could be better!!!! then Ronaldo. 18yrs old and needs a lot of work if he is to get there.

Mehmet Ekici – free – good looking central midfield. Can provide some cover and only 20. Apparently potential to be better then messi.

Jack Wilshere – free – everyone knows him. Cant believe I managed to convince him to come to me instead of staying at Arsenal

Lionel Messi - £45m – Ronaldo and Messi on the wings, a dream. Nani is great though so 3 strong wingers helps to rest players when needed.

Segio Asenjo - £23m – Expensive but needed a quality keeper. Foster is whining and VDS is only here till he retires.

Loans out

Nav Dhanjai – Queen of the south (Scottish prem) Quality regen keeper. Good to see what he can do up north.

Jose Baxter – having another term at st.mirren. Unfortunately the rest refuse to go back currently.

Hello everyone!

This is my first post in this thread - hopefully the first of many :)

I've just finished my first season, so I thought I'd make a review of my first season.

The transfers

I didn't really want to change anything in the squad, so I was only on the look out for some promising youngsters and mainly englishmen as I'd like to add some more english flavor to the squad.

Transfers in:

Mattock, Joe: 1.9 mio

Spence, Jordan: 2.6 mio

Moses, Victor: 2.4 mio

Scannell, Sean: 1.5 mio

Fleck, John: 2.8 mio

Baxter, Jose: 2.2 mio

Rodwell, Jack: 6 mio

Beevers, Mark: 2.2 mio

Total: 21.5 mio

Transfers out:

Park Ji-Sung: 15 mio to A.C. Milan

Was really surprised that I was able to get 15 mio for him. I didn't even transfer list him or anything, Milan just came in with the bid and the board accepted. Nice piece of business.

So no changes really made and I felt that the team was good enough to compete for some titles.

The competitions

...Unfortunately that wasn't the case. We had an absolutely horrible start with only 1 win in the first 4 games and I was really gutted.

The Charity Shield was a disaster. We dominated the game but with 5(!) injuries within 70 minuttes we never really got going and we ended up losing on penalties.

In the league things weren't looking really good untill december when we finally captured the 1st place. In the end we ended on a dissapointing 3rd place though, as we stumbled a bit in the end.

Arsenal took the title while Chelsea finished 2nd.

The F.A. Cup wasn't a succes either. We was knocked out of the tournament in the 4th round after a disastrous 1-2 defeat against Everton.

In the Champions Cup we were knocked out already in the quater finals as Arsenal stroke lucky in both games. Before that, we had knocked out Inter in the 1st knockout round.

We did end up winning one title though, as the young guns got a chance to show off in the league cup and they did great. We beat Blackburn 4-1 in the final and the least attractive title was a reality :D

The players

So we didn't do well in the competitions, and needless to say I was pretty dissapointed.

On the bright side, some players did really well.

Best players (by average rating):

1. Patrice Evra: Awesome at the left back, rating 7.25 in 44 games.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo: 7.25 in 32 games. He was injuried for quite some time during the season, which is why he didn't play that many games.

3. Gary Neville: 7.21 in 35(5) matches, and did equally as well on the right side as Evra did on the left.

4. Michael Carrick: An average rating of 7.18 after 31(16) matches is pretty sweet for a central midfielder, and during the season Carrick rose to become one of the most important players in the squad.

5. Wes Brown: 7.11 in 26(16) games and did really well as a backup either on the right side or in the central defence.

Top goalscorers:

1. Wayne Rooney: 26 goals in 50(3) games and hence averaging 0.5 goals a game is pretty good, but to be honest I would have thought that either Berbatov or Tevez would have outscored him.

2. Dimitar Berbatov: 18 goals in 29(22) games wasn't that impressive, and I was a bit dissapointed with that.

3. Carlos Tevez: 17 goals in 33(13) games. Equally as dissapointing was Tevez, but I guess I might have rotated a bit too much.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo: 14 goals in 32 games is really good for a winger and I'm very pleased with that.

5. Michal Carrick: 9 goals did he manage to score, which just put him on this list.

So some good - and some not so good - performances but overall I'm pretty pleased with the squad. We just need the last couple of percentages to win some titles.

Next season

Of course we'll be looking to win some titles now and we'll probably need a couple of reinforcements somewhere in the squad. Hopefully some youngsters will start showing some promise and fight their way into the first squad too.

At the very least I'll be looking for some reinforcement on the wings. Any suggestions here? I really want Walcott but he might be too expensive and unwilling to join the rivals.

Then I'll probably be looking to see if it's possible to lure players like Ramsey and Wilshere off from Arsenal.

Any other recommendations for changes to an, almost, unchanged Manchester United squad?

Just asking again as didn't get a reply earlier, what are the best defenders to sign at the start of the game before the season begins? Got about £30 Million to spend so open to suggestions.

Also can anyone recommend good staff signings to get shooting and set piece training up to 6 or 7 star level. Currently followed the guide here and still only have 4 Stars for training in those two areas.

Just asking again as didn't get a reply earlier, what are the best defenders to sign at the start of the game before the season begins? Got about £30 Million to spend so open to suggestions.

Also can anyone recommend good staff signings to get shooting and set piece training up to 6 or 7 star level. Currently followed the guide here and still only have 4 Stars for training in those two areas.

by the sounds of things, Fabio and Rafael become good wing backs but I haven't bought any defenders yet other than Davide Santon who is comin in Jan! apparently he is amazin

Defense is a strong area for us imo. With Evans giving decent cover at centre back and lots of squad players for the fullback positions unless you sell them... and if you sell them you can go after some top name players as you have the money to not worry too much

Well I've sold O'Shea & Brown and didn't really get a lot for them. Spent a sizeable amount of cash on Diarra, Veloso and some young players for the future mentioned throughout the thread. Now I've realised the team needs some quality defenders to cover Neville and Evra and provide depth for the team and my scouts aren't finding anyone. All the top big name defenders I know are out of my price range in the 1st season and not interested in a move to United. Plus being United I can't make raids for Richards and Kompany at City who I used to always sign in these games.

mufcchampfan - I'd go for Sakho/Armand for DLC (both should cost around £8m and Srna for RB who costs around £16m but he is amazing.

Also for the coaches have a look at Steve Burns from Villa and Franco Baldini. Or just use Muley for Shooting and Rene Meulensteen for Set pieces. Bith get 6 stars.

Hellp! iv been first throughout the season but a sudden change in form in the team. I was 12 points clear now on same points as arsenal. I have lost to both arsenal and chelsea, drawn to many teams and have liverpool next. I have brought in veloso, and sold many to try and clear debt. I am using 4-4-2 i really need help can anybody help me?

Thnaks

mufcchampfan - I'd go for Sakho/Armand for DLC (both should cost around £8m and Srna for RB who costs around £16m but he is amazing.

Also for the coaches have a look at Steve Burns from Villa and Franco Baldini. Or just use Muley for Shooting and Rene Meulensteen for Set pieces. Bith get 6 stars.

Got Sakho for £7 million, very good recommendation. Can't get Srna as he's at City so they won't sell him unless its for silly money. So may just stick with the one signing.

Signed Burns and Baldini but for some reason they are assigned to Ball Control & Tactics respectively which keep those stats up at the 6 Star mark. If I unassign them my stars drop. Mulvey is also on Ball Control in my game and he offers 6 Stars to that so can't really unassign him. Rene is now set to Set Pieces.

Shooting still very poor though. Maybe its because I only have 16 coaches and the board recommends 22 or something like that. Maybe I still need to buy a few more coaches to strengthen up the training.

do all you people play veloso and diarra?

I don't :)

I really like Diarra on this game, but he has moved to Liverpool and Veloso has moved to Real Madrid.

However, I think United is covered good enough in the MC department, so in my opinion there's no need to buy a new MC/DMC.

A couple of signings in the second season:

David Silva in for 22.5 mio (min. fee release clause)

Bojan for 23.5 mio

Just couldn't help myself buying those two. Silva is excellent and can cover both wings, while I've always liked to try out Bojan and for 23.5 mio I think it's quite a bargain. Especially since I'm on the verge of selling Tevez for some big cash.

In has also come Wilshere, Ramsey and Asenjo, while O'Shea and Manucho has been sold too. I'm also looking to offload Kuszczak.

SOLD

Possebon - £2.5m

Park Ji-Sung - £7.25m

Manucho - loan with view to transfer.

Kuszczak - £3.5m

O'Shea - £10m

Hargreaves - £24m

Lee Martin - loan with view to transfer

IN

Saivet - £5.75m

Diarra - £11.25m

Fleck - £2.8m

Santon - £3.5m

Keirrison - £4.7m

Asenjo - £9m

Veloso - £16.5m

had big offers for Carrick and Anderson but decided to keep them for now as don't want to disrupt the squad too much as I am only in January.

Currently 1st in Premiership, doin well in Europe

First game of the season and we draw 4-4 away against Everton in an awesome game where the defence was embarrasing and the offence was world class.

Up 2-0 after 20 minutes with goals from Rooney and Berbatov. Down 2-3 after 41 minutes mostly blamed on Ben Foster who didn't look too good in the goal.

Rooney equalizes in the 80th minute, and Leon Osman makes it 4-3 in the 85th minute. Bojan, replacing Berbatov, makes an impressive debut by equalizing in the 90th minute.

Great game, but dissapointing result!

Well Transfer Deadline has passed at the start of my 1st season. Only slight worry is I'm now a bit light on the Striker front. My wheelings and dealings looks like this:

Transfers In:

Lassana Diarra

Miguel Veloso

Michael Owen

Marcelo

Jose Baxtor

John Bostock

Fausto Rossi

Jack Rodwell

Davide Santon

Mamadou Sakho

Mascio

Players Out:

Possebon - Loan to Affiliated Club

Richard Eckersley - Loan to Bournemouth with option to Buy

Darren Fletcher - £15 million to Tottenham

Magnus Eikrem - 250k Swansea

Park Ji-Sung - £7.7 Million to Tottenham with clauses to possibly rise to £8.5 Million

Thomas Kuszczak - £3.5 Million to Werder Bremen

Carlos Tevez - £37.5 Million to Real Madid with clauses possibly rising to £39 Million

Hopefully I'll have a good run in the 1st half of season before seeing if I need to add any players in January Window. Got eyes on Guiseppe Rossi and Pato if I can snatch them away from their clubs.

These first 3 are the brazilians, this is using the attributes that Nick plans on giving them in the updated database. Couple years in now and Rafael improved alot. - gah 4 picture limit so will split this up.

Rafael

2rafaelkw2.th.png

Fabio

19fbioby5.th.png

Possebon

rodrigopossebonhf5.th.png

Yeah, liking the look of Rafael. I see you've improved Fabio as a defender as well - I'm not going to bother and just concentrate on him being a winger, whereas hopefully Rafael can be like Daniel Alves from 08 :p

For those who sold Park at the start of the game - was that after his injury had healed?

Noticed that i only started with Bury & Antwerp

Also anyone had anyluck getting any feeder clubs which are finanically beneficial ?

Should have also started with Altrincham, although like Bury they're not much use. If any of your youngsters are really good then you'll want to loan them out to a better level than League 2 (unless you get Wycombe as a feeder club, but that's impossible as Man Utd).

I think you can get a Japo feeder club around January 09.

So what is the best tactics so far?

i used Gknapp and Adiee's...

there is no stability with either tactics, i can win against arsenal and loose to leeds, and next draw with fulham...

not scoring strikers are also pain in the b..tt

getting too many shots per game(dont know how keepers survive) 18-25 per game on target..and only 1-2 goals..

does anyone have a solution/comments about that?

Tugs training is still the best..and Tumma graphics are amazing...

Thanks in advance

Ok, so I'm half way through my second season with United so I guess I should post here instead of just reading :p

Summer before the first season I did quite a few transfers, or so I had thought before season two. Lets just say the scouts I have signed are quite amazing and very fast with their finds.

Transfers Out

Manucho - Loan £850k loan fee

Darren Fletcher - Man City - £20m

Park Ji-Sung - Lyon - £6m

Carlos Tevez - Real Madrid - £16m + Gonzalo Higuain

Rafael - Watford - loan

Fabio - Charlton - loan

Tomasz Kuszczak - Antwerp - loan

Antonio Bryan - Northampton - loan

David Gray - MK Dons - loan

Lee Martin - Leeds - loan

Jimmy Derbyshire - Free Transfer release - @ end season 1

Transfers In

Franco Zuculini - Racing - £1.6m (then loaned to Hearts)

Jose Fernando - Recreativo - £1.1m

Gonzalo Higuain - Real Madrid - P/ex

Herni Saviet - Bordeaux - £5.5m (then loaned to Antwerp)

Ariel Borysiuk - Legia - £2.8m (then loaned to Antwerp)

Willi Evseev - Hannover - £2.8m

Miguel Veloso - Sporting - £11.5m

Gai Assulin - Barcelona - £2.9m (then loaned to Antwerp)

Mario Balotelli - Inter - £10.25m

Levan Kenia - Shalke - £875k (then loaned to Hearts)

Davide Santon - Inter - £2.2m (then loaned to Hearts)

The season started off relatively well. We went 29 unbeaten in all competitions, including wins in the Community Shield, Super Cup and group stage of the Champions League. The real problem was we were leaving with a draw more than wins. We spent pretty much the entire year leaving with 1 point here and 1 point there. We drew Barcelona in the knockout round and though lost the first leg away 2-4, we came back to Old Trafford and won 3-1 advancing on away goals. It wasn't particularly joyful as we were next paired against Inter and went down 3-1 aggregate with both sides notching home field wins. We finished the regular season with 8 unbeaten, including 4 straight wins but it wasn't enough. Some how, some way NEWCASTLE, of ALL teams, won the league! We finished second, going 20-14-4 for 74 pts but Newcastle somehow managed 24-5-9 for 77 pts. The odd Big 4 team out of the CL was Chelsea, so it made the second place a little easier to swallow. Man City, by the way, after spending £103m finished 8th :)

Season 2.......

Transfers Out

Tom Heaton - Free

Gary Neville - Free, eventually signed but Middlesbourgh

Ryan Giggs - Free

Edwin Van Der Sar - Free

Sam Hewson - Free - Swansea

Owen Hargreaves - Sevilla - £13m

Tomasz Kuszczak - Barcelona - £5m

Manucho - Hull - £5m

John O'Shea - Aston Villa - £7.5

Dimitar Berbatov - Roma - £19m (had £30m from Inter but he signed with Roma :()

Wes Brown - Udinese - £7.75m

Levan Kenia - loan - Hearts

Jose Fernando - loan - Altrincham

Willi Evseev - loan - Ipswich

Richard Eckersley - loan - MK Dons

Daniel Drinkwater - loan - Doncaster

James Chester - loan - Norwich

Rafael - loan - Doncaster

Transfers In

This year I spent mostly on the youth players, mostly regens, that my amazing scouts found and recommended. They're great :)

Cristian Zapata - Udinese - £20m

Sebastian Giovinco - Juventus - £1.4

Domenico Criscito - Juventus - £9.5m

Oscar - Sao Paulo - £3m

Gabriele Paonessa - Bologna - Free

Tamas Kadar - Newcastle - £3m

Albin Ekdal - Juventus - £4.4m

Daniel Opare - Real Madrid - £110k

Gabriel Perez Tariffa - Argentinos - £1m

Ruben Ramos - Free

Benito Nicolas Viola - Reggina - £2.1m

Alessandro Tuia - Lazio - £1.1m

Miguel Angel Navas - Espanyol - Free

Aythami Arias - Barcelona - £2.3m

Ryan Sly - Stoke - £350k

Niklas Rudwaleit - Basel - £170k

Marco Di Mauro - Atalanta - £1.3m

Thiago - Santos - £2.2m

Franco Pepe - Cisco - £4k

Ronnie Welch - Middlesbrough - £2.6

Gianluca Battisti - Cittadella - £1.2m

Luigi Corti - Bologna - £1.2m

Paddy McFarland - Swindon - £325k

Dario Delgado - Villarreal - £75k

Adem Ljajic - Partizan - £1.9m

Vincenzo Manzini - Empoli - £1.1m

Eyal Golasa - M. Haifa - £400k

Adrian Torres - Villarreal - £160k

Sercan Kahya - Trabzonspor - £3m

Pascal Akkermans - Willem II - Free

Jose Manuel - Valladolid - £550k

Oscar Alonso Bonilla - Alves - £100k

Lots of great youth found by my scouts, hopefully I'll be able to develope them to potential! Currently I'm out of the League Cup, into the 4th round of the FA Cup against Liverpool, Celic coming up in the CL Knockout Round; we should be able to advance in that tie. The Premiership is a tight one among the Big 4. Liverpool are on top with 50 points through 22 games. We're in 4th with 44 points through 21 games. Chelsea is in 2nd, a point back with a game in hand and Arsenal are 3rd on 48 through 22 games. We've hit a bit of a rough patch losing Ronaldo for a month and Rooney for 2. Hopefully we'll be able to pull out of the rut we're in, winless since they went injured 2 matches ago.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe later I'll post some screens of the amazing youth players we have. Two of the regens could start right now but are coming off the bench... at ages 16 & 17!

Archived