FM2009 - Official Manchester United Thread - The Home of the Champions

manu legend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coachreportzv5.png

so your saying if the difference between PA and CA is just one then there isn't much point loaning him out?

Yep. His potential is 4 and his current is 3. That means at the moment he is good enough to challenge for a spot at right back. You still need to give Neville the most games as you can't give the young lad too many games for risk of injury and burnout. He is now good enough to play in bigger champions league games, and deadwood league games. Play him once a week MAXIMUM, and rotate him with Neville, but for the bigger games Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. you need to stick with Neville at the moment. Don't loan him out now.

As a side-note, if his potential was 3 and his current was 2, obviously he wouldn't be good enough for the first team. You would either loan him out for 6 months and then sell him, or just sell him, depending on when his contract ended.

I foud Neville is still ok at right back for 10/11 as first choice. He has been good for me.
Yep. His potential is 4 and his current is 3. That means at the moment he is good enough to challenge for a spot at right back. You still need to give Neville the most games as you can't give the young lad too many games for risk of injury and burnout. He is now good enough to play in bigger champions league games, and deadwood league games. Play him once a week MAXIMUM, and rotate him with Neville, but for the bigger games Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. you need to stick with Neville at the moment. Don't loan him out now.

As a side-note, if his potential was 3 and his current was 2, obviously he wouldn't be good enough for the first team. You would either loan him out for 6 months and then sell him, or just sell him, depending on when his contract ended.

ye thanks thats wat this guy has. although I think his stats are pretty good, I might buy traore, can get him for 20 mill, as a long term evra replacement: http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deceglievh0.png

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coachreportdecegliega4.png

Or anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

Can't understand why you sold Santon. He is considered one of the best DR in FM 2009. He is exactly the one you're looking for

having played him in easier games (about 15-20 a season) in the first two seasons, and short loan spells to get him more first team games, before I bought opare, he still only has potential to be a decent player, and I felt Opare would end up being better than him.

Santon wasn't very good for me now he's at ac milan aged 25 and still not good enough for man utd

Santon looks awsome on my save, and is good for my Italy team.

Opare looks very poor only 2 stars.

Any one got a stadium expansion above 100,00 because my ground is always full and it is 100,00 seater, can it get bigger?

Right.. start of fourth season now. Last year went well, won the league and champions league.

Only signing of the summer is Sakho for £13.5m.

GK Foster / Asenjo

RB Rafael / Brown

LB Evra / Fabio

CB Ferdinand / J.Evans

CB Vidic / Sakho

CM Carrick / Fletcher

CM Anderson / Possebon

AM Ronaldo / Balotelli

AM Nani / A.Young

ST Rooney / F.Campbell

ST Tevez / Bojan

my league is over after 24 games :)

leaguedh9.th.jpg

Right.. start of fourth season now. Last year went well, won the league and champions league.

Only signing of the summer is Sakho for £13.5m.

GK Foster / Asenjo

RB Rafael / Brown

LB Evra / Fabio

CB Ferdinand / J.Evans

CB Vidic / Sakho

CM Carrick / Fletcher

CM Anderson / Possebon

AM Ronaldo / Balotelli

AM Nani / A.Young

ST Rooney / F.Campbell

ST Tevez / Bojan

could you please tell me what sakho's pace and acc, is in 4th season? I'm in start of third now and he is a bit on the slow side, think acc-13 pace-12, just would like to know how he has developed, thanks.

Pace and Acc both 14 and his positioning is 17 and he's not yet reach full potential. He's one of the best.
pace 13 acc 17 poss 20 season 2015/16 he's a legend

ok ye thanks. I think that my CB partnership with him and Evans will be really solid in a few seasons

Liverpool deducted 9 pts because they are bankrupt HAHAHA

they are now 2nd bottom 6pts from safety with 3 games to go fingers crossed they will be gone forever

32 year old Torres i bid £20k and it's accepted

Liverpool deducted 9 pts because they are bankrupt HAHAHA

they are now 2nd bottom 6pts from safety with 3 games to go fingers crossed they will be gone forever

32 year old Torres i bid £20k and it's accepted

I have had that dream for many a year. With a Carragher/Gerrard og to send them down.

On the Torres thing a club in administration has to acccept a bid for a player. (must be at least a few k can't be a quid)

i cant get carrick to well well, how do you guys play him? usual i play him with through balls often and everything else left to the middle, with more creativity, but he is playing VERY average for me. (1st season)

EDIT...also im finding, just like real life, that berba doesnt fit into my team, i either have to change my tatics to suit him or he just does nothing! he is also a sub for me! he was the wrong player to buy imo. anyone got him playing well in a normal formation without having to sacfrice to much?

ALSO...do you guys mostly play a 4 4 2 or a 4 2 3 1, i dont really like the idea of putting nani and ronaldo behinid a striker, they go orange!!!

Who is your top goal scoring striker in a season and how many did they score?

After a decent centre forward who can score a decent amount of goals as Man Utd

My top scorer season 1 - Ronaldo (AMR), season 2 - Rooney (FC) and season 3 rght now Ronaldo s top scorer with 20, again playing AMR.

Santa Cruz is a good goal scorer, try Ibrahimovic or Luca Toni aswell.

Who is your top goal scoring striker in a season and how many did they score?

After a decent centre forward who can score a decent amount of goals as Man Utd

Rooney got 27 for me last season in 38 games.

Tevez got 23 in 34 games.

Ronaldo got 19 in 40 games.

There pretty consistent, or have been so far. Im half way through the fourth season now and Rooney has 21 already so he may well hit 30+ this year.

What I was thinking lol :) With that many you could have one in each category for youth and senior I guess...

still be far too many.. there is only like 7 categories isnt there? nearly 2 for every category in main and youth that is.. which is way over the top..

No.. i think thats probably the maximum for OT.

----------------------------------

Could be on for the treble in my fourth season, haven't managed that yet. Won the league. Chelsea in the FA Cup and Arsenal in the CL to come.

i think that is the max too.. if u get upto this and its filled out every home game. do u think they will build a new stadium? x

Unlucky. I finished 20pts clear, the standard of the top teams is dropping on my game.

Lost 2-0 to Chelsea. I had 56% possesion, 17 shots, 12 on target, 6 clear-cut chances.. unbelievable - wasn't my day.

there standard has not been good at all in my game in the first season. only liverpool made it into the champions league.

2nd season.. chelsea have 11pts from 14 games.. (max 42)... very poor.. non of the so-called top four teams are in the top four after 14 games. (well 3.. cause im top)

Balotelli is incredible. He out peforms Ronaldo.. every game he'll either score or assist and rarely gets under a 7.5 whether playing upfront or as an AMR/AML.

He just handed in a transfer request to me because i havent been playing him, i rejected it.

Did the double again.. Beat Arsenal 3-1 in the finals.

Next season i really want to get all 3. Anyway, i may shake my team up a bit over the summer.. got an incredible CM come through my ranks whos spent the season at Hibernian, so it may see Carrick or Fletcher leave. Tempted by Messi but i dont like spending money. :)

Archived