FM2009 - Official Manchester United Thread - The Home of the Champions

manu legend

I posted this in a thread in the general forum a couple of days back dont know if any of you guys saw it so ill post it here :)

Olympique Lyonnais kept enquiring about Zoran Tosic at first i rejected but then i decided that i didn't need to sell him and only would if the deal was un-rejectable, so i browsed their squad and tried to do a part exchange with Pjanic, they accepted but he wasn't interested in coming to manutd so i put a cheeky bid of 10M + Tosic for.... Benzema, and they tryed to negotiate but i put the bid as non-negotiable and they accepted. Im in january of first season by the way on patch 9.3

Then... Tosic kept rejecting their contract due to the basic wage being unacceptable, i kept offering the same deal to Olympique Lyonnais to try and see if they would offer a better deal to Tosic but they wouldn't so i set his status to not needed (thanks to some great advise from AcidBurn) and the deal went through on the deadline day.

That is the best deal i have done on all the football manager saves of all versions i have played, i was so pleased but sad to see Tosic go who was averaging a 7.45 when he left. Benzema is currently worth £22M with Tosic's value being £4.5 and £10M upfront as part of the deal, bargin even if he doesn't peform this season :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i jus went to the club world championship and by the time i got to the final i had so many injuries that i could only field 6 substitues, but when i got my assistant manager to select the subs, some random player turned up.

gregcousins.th.png

so i got rid of him by sending him to the reserves (where he disappeared) and some other guy showed up

leedoughty.th.png

the players do turn up in the squad, but don't seem to have contracts.

manchesterunited8.th.png

who on earth are these players? and why are they there!

who on earth are these players? and why are they there!

They appear in your team when you dont have enough players to field 11, you'll most commonly see this when your goalkeepers are all injured and some random goalkeeper will appear, im pretty sure its some kind of emergancy loan.

Man Utd all winning team 2 and 1/2 seasons in - in my best save with Utd

(won 3 English Comunity Shields, 2 PL, 2 CL, 2 Club World Championship, 3 European Supercups, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup);

GK: S. Asenjo/ Kameni / J. Delle (my weakest link)

RB: M. Richards/ Rafael/ Santon/ Mazzarani

CB: J. Evans/ H. Nordtveit

CB: M. Sakho/ M. Beevers/ J. Spence

LB: Mattock/ Marcelo/ Fabio

RM: Ronaldo/ Barnetta/ H. Saivet

CM: M. Sissoko/ R. Faty / Zuculini/ T. Kroos/ Bernardo

CM: Anderson/ Delph/ P. Scholes

LM: Nani/ Barnetta/ Tosic/ R. Ochirosii

ST: Rooney(vc)/ Adriano / D. Wellbeck/ F. Campbell/ Bojan/ M. Destro/ R. Lewandowski

ST: Tevez©/ Foti/ R. Acquafresca/ R. Rochina/ Mauricio /D. Sturridge

I have too many strikers; no way i sell my young stars(D. Welbeck is the star man, not Bojan, carryed me in 2-nd season).

I'd like to sell Tevez, but i can't because i never had such a good captain. I wanted Rooney as my captain, but i couldn't name him, Tevez gets annoyed.

I want to play for a long time this save (i'm very surprised that i won almost everything; i was so furious with me on my previuos save because i didn't win PL or CL for 2 years; i went to play as Southampton for 3 years to get better at tactics)

Almost nearing the January 2011 Transfer window, and I'm planning on spending some of this 74 million I have sitting there.

Heres my current squad ...

64486556.th.jpg

Who should I sell, and also is Gabriel Obertan worth buying? If so where is his best position.

Manchester United Review Season 1 and Season 2 – using unchanged 9.3.0 database –

- finally finsihed it, hopefully it allworking as done it over a couple days when had time using word

I will do competition summary for both seasons together, but the Transfers are split between the two completed years, and the season 3 summer window.

I apologise now if the screenshot links aren’t very good, had problem with imageshack constantly resizing them to be smallish, gave up checking if worked properly in end.

As always I didn’t want to make wholesale changes to the united squad in the first season, I wanted to use those that we have available and have a team with a strong bond already built.

Due to the tactic I wanted to use, and the overabundance of talent that we have, I knew I couldn’t keep all happy as I am not someone that is willing to rotate in every match.

As such I sold some of our players that are on the fringes of the team so squad harmony wasn’t disrupted, and I actually like to see the players do well even if they are not in my own team, they don’t deserve to rot away in reserves.

Transfers- Season 1

Transfers link

Players purchased

Henri Saviet – £3m

Vincent Acapandie – £250k

Fausto Rossi – £2m

Carlos Vela – £15m

Sofiane Feghouli –£ 4.8m

Lucas Trecarichi – £2.3m

Sergio Asenjo –£ 8.25m

Levan Kenia – £3m

Mauricio - Free

Davide Santon – £1.6m

John Fleck – £2.8m

John Bostock – £3.2m

Players Sold

Wes Brown - £7.5m to Newcastle

Tomasz Kuszczak - £3.5m to Werder Bremen

John O’Shea - £6m to Sunderland

Darren Fletcher - £26m to Man City

Ji-Sung Park - £9m to Valencia

<others went for under £1m>

Transfers- Season 2

Transfers link

Players purchased

Adriano - £5.5m - (only ever paid £500k, other clauses not met prior to being sold)

Giuseppe Rossi – £19.75m

Zakari Boucher – Free

Vincenzo Fiorillo - £2m

Henrique - £5.75m

Theo Walcott – Free <got to love him only having a 1 year contract at start :) >

<Also purchased some regens>

Players Sold

Adriano - £23.5m to Hoffenheim (wont ever see £10m of the clauses I doubt)

Ben Foster £6.5m to Barcelona (didn’t want to sell, but he started to whine)

Lee Martin - £1.5m to Wigan

Manucho - £1m to AaB

<let lots youth go on a free or under £1m and some loans>

Transfers- Season 3

Transfers link

Players Sold

Theo Walcott - £30m to Inter (turned down AC Milan and Real Madrid- I rejected offer from Arsenal)

Michael Carrick - £20m to Inter (turned down AC Milan & Athletico Madrid – I rejected offers from Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid)

Danny Simpson - £5m Gladbach

David Gray - £1.3m to Reading

Ben Amos – £2.1m to Hibernian

<some free transfers and under £1m - and lots of loans>

Players purchased

Lionel Messi – £35.5m (Buy out clause on new contract- sold Theo due to purchasing Messi)

Adel Taarabt - £750k – could be a good player in future

Benito Nicolas Viola - Free

Nicolas N’Koulou – Free

Konstantin Rausch – Free

Edgar Berreto - Free

Formation and Players

I’m very offensive player and use a 4-1-3-2 formation which uses a single MC, 2 wingers (at the AM positions) and an AMC. This can put a lot of pressure on the defense but the squad is good enough to cope with it most the time.

Team Formation

This is first team squad for Season 3:

GK: Asenjo / VDS (I need another keeper but no point buying now as Afkinev is cheap/Free soon)

DR: Rafael / Fabio/ Hargraeves

DL: Evra / Fabio

DC: Ferdinand / Evans

DC: Vidic / Henrique

MC: Anderson / Hargraeves

AMR: Ronaldo / Tosic / Vela / Ljajic

AML: Messi / Nani / Tosic / Ljajic

AMC: Rooney / Anderson / Ljajic

FC: Tevez / Rossi

FC: Berbatov / Vela

Competitions

Premier League:

2008/2009 – Winner with 98 points. Won League by 9 points - (Relegated – Stoke, Wigan, Hull)

screenshot

2009/2010 – Winner with 100 points. Won League by 18 points (Relegated – Doncaster, Preston, Reading)

screenshot

First season it was very tight for a long way. I begun to pull away towards the end of the season but didn’t secure the title till a couple games from the end.

Second season I won comfortably. The best part was Chelsea missing out on champions league, though Man City got in so no real reason to celebrate. For a long time Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea were on same points with Liverpool way behind but then they all kept dropping points and Liverpool capitalized. But title was never in question.

League Cup:

2008/2009 – Lost 2-1 to Fulham in 4th round (Man City won Trophy)

screenshot

2009/2010 – Winner – Beat Chelsea 4-3 in final

screenshot

FA Cup:

2008/2009 – Lost 2-1 to Southampton in 4th Round (Chelsea won Trophy)

screenshot

2009/2010 – Winner – Beat Chelsea 2-1 in final

screenshot

Champions League:

2008/2009 – Winner – Beat Barcelona 3-2 aet in final

screenshot

2009/2010 – Winner – Beat Real Madrid 2-1 in final

screenshot

World Club Championship:

2008/2009 – winner – beat Pachuca 1-0

screenshot

2009/2010 – winner – beat Boca 3-0

screenshot

Finals were easy but low scoring. The semi finals were very easy, including a 10:0 win over Al Ain in 2009/2010. Not much to say about this.

European Super cup:

2008/2009 – winner – beat Zenit 2-0

screenshot

2009/2010 – winner – beat Liverpool 4-1

screenshot

Nothing much to say here. Single game competition that has little relevance, but always nice to thrash the scousers.

Community Shield:

2008/2009 – Winner – Beat Portsmouth 1:0

screenshot

2009/2010 – Winner – Beat Chelsea 2:0

screenshot

Player Performances

2008/2009 - screenshot

2009/2010 – screenshot

Goal Scorers

2008/2009

Carlos Tevez – 33 Goals (avg. 1 goal in every 1.6 games)

Dimitar Berbatov – 27 Goals (avg. 1 goal in every 1.8 games)

Wayne Rooney – 26 Goals (avg. 1 goal in every 2 games – from AMC)

Cristiano Ronaldo – 13 Goals (avg. 1 goal in every 3.3 games - from AMR)

Carlos Vela – 10 goals (avg. 1 goal in every 3.9 games – mainly from wings and as a sub)

2009/2010

Dimitar Berbatov – 28 (avg. 1 goal in every 1.3 games)

Carlos Tevez – 27 (avg. 1 goal in every 1.8 games)

Cristiano Ronaldo – 27 (avg. 1 goal in every 1.7 games – from AMR)

Giuseppe Rossi – 23 (avg. 1 goal in every 1.9 games)

Theo Walcott – 12 (avg. 1 goal in every 3.1 games)

Wayne Rooney – 11 (avg. 1 goal in every 3.9 games – From AMC)

Assistors

2008/2009

Zoran Tosic – 23

Wayne Rooney - 15

Carlos Tevez - 15

Nani - 13

Cristiano Ronaldo – 11

Dimitar Berbatov – 11

2009/2010

Cristiano Ronaldo – 16

Carlos Tevez - 15

Carlos Vela – 14

Nani – 14

Zoran Tosic – 13

Owen Hargreaves - 11

Michael Carrick - 11

Most Man of the Match

2008/2009

Carlos Tevez - 11

Dimitar Berbatov - 11

Cristiano Ronaldo - 7

Wayne Rooney - 5

2009/2010

Dimitar Berbatov - 8

Giuseppe Rossi - 7

Carlos Tevez - 7

Cristiano Ronaldo - 7

Theo Walcott - 5

Top 5 - Avr Rating

2008/2009

Cristiano Ronaldo – 7.29

Carlos Tevez – 7.21

Wayne Rooney - 7.21

Dimitar Berbatov – 7.17

Nani – 7.16

2009/2010

Cristiano Ronaldo – 7.53

Dimitar Berbatov – 7.33

Theo Walcott – 7.24

Guiseppe Rossi – 7.22

Nani – 7.22

Premier League Summaries(top 3 of all teams):

2008/2009

Top Scorer – Tevez with 27 (Robinho 24, Rooney 19)

Top Assister – Tosic with 16 (Tevez 14, Zhirkov 12)

Most MoM – Robinho & Tevez on 9 (Ronaldo 6)

Highest Rating – Robinho 7.41 (Ronaldo 7.34, Tevez 7.32)

2009/2010

Top Scorer – Giovinco & Berbatov with 21 (Ronaldo 18)

Top Assister – Ashley Young with 15 (Tevez 12, Ronaldo + many others 11)

Most MoM – Drogba/Berbatov/Robinho/Ronaldo all with 6

Highest Rating – Ronaldo 7.51 (Giovinco 7.46, Berbatov 7.39)

Summary

The first season wasn’t the most successful due to early cup exits, I quickly learnt that though we got good youth players it is extremely risky to give them no senior players in the team. Due to this in second season I barely had a reserve team due to loaning the players out for lots of match practice. Due to having more experienced team in the second season playing the cups success came much easier.

On patch 9.3.0 it seems harder to get wingers scoring lots of goals compared to 9.1.0, however this appears to be made up by the strikers being much more deadly. That said in the second season Ronaldo done amazing from the wing and picking up goals, maybe it took time to adapt to the tactic.

Rotating the team appears to cause a bit more of an issue with consistency of the players, but in general if you keep winning the team doesn’t suffer to much in this regards.

The Twins turn into quality attacking fullback options and they improve at a very quick pace if they get lots of first team experience, if anyone wants exact details of the yearly CA increases I will be in a position to provide them by tomorrow I believe.

Tosic also is quality as shown by his assist tally in the first season, Ljajic will take longer to get up to level due to not getting him till January of second season but he looks like he could develop into a good player also, and due to covering all the attacking midfield positions it is a good backup player.

I find myself in a position where I may have to think about selling some more players to let others play more often. Main area this is will be in attacking midfield positions, and possibly I will need to lose one of my forwards. That is going to be very difficult to decide on who, if anyone I should let go, however if I don’t sell anyone I feel that I cant purchase any already developed players and will just have to stick with what I got and get more 16/17 year old regens for the future.

I personally see myself playing this as a long term game and cant see quitting before I played 20+ seasons. See much fun left to be had in this game :)

Hey.. How U Got Rooney To Bang In 20+ Goals With 10+ Assist Playing Him As a AMC .. What Player Instructions u Give him ?

Hey.. How U Got Rooney To Bang In 20+ Goals With 10+ Assist Playing Him As a AMC .. What Player Instructions u Give him ?

edit the quote out the post, and i give the instructions when i calmed down from todays match, lol

edit:

Mentality - 17

CF - 14

pass - 13

Closing - 14

FR - mixed (stops in constantly being in forward position when get ball)

RWB - often

Long shoot - rarely

TB - often

Cross - rarely

Free role - Yes

Also he lurks outside box on corners so gets some nice hits from there.

Playing him upfront this season (7th), just for a change. lol

How have you guys gotten Messi ? I'm almost at the end of the 2011/2012 season and he still isnt interested :( .

Smack Ffloyd : Your squad is awesome . I would sell Nani tbh . Barca offered 35m for him and i accepted .

I don't actually know how I got him, because I scouted him and he said he wasn't interested. However, I started bigging him up in the press then said I was interested kept doing that. Then I put a bid in thinking it would be rejected however it went through and then he accepted :D

aye for messi just spend some time saying you like him as a player etc, then that you want to sign him. Should get him liking you thus willing to join... getting alot of success is key as well i reckon

Transfer window ended midday yesterday, while my 15mil bid and subsequent contract offer for balotelli was being considered. Also had carrick set to leave for valencia. Annoyed,

However, since the window has closed, i've secured balotelli for 10mill, and almost got messi for 35, decided against it though as i don't want to upset the squad too much atm, i'm going to have to have a clear out first as I have far too many players capable at cm

does anderson turn into a world class player at man utd? I have loads of spanish clubs interested, and just rejected a £15 million bid - just wondering whether i should sell him or keep him. (At best, he is probably my 7th choice CM at the moment - behind Carrick,Hargreaves, Moutinho, Beckham (I know but really wanted to get him), and Giggs and Scholes - whenever they are fit.

Also is everyone else having 1/2 their first team being trailed by clubs - i think so far i have nani,ferdinand,ronaldo,rooney,park,carrick, hargreaves, evra... it goes on

BTW, tevez has just won world and european world player of the year, and striker of the year - after 26 or so goals in about 28 appearances - very impressed with him

does anderson turn into a world class player at man utd? I have loads of spanish clubs interested, and just rejected a £15 million bid - just wondering whether i should sell him or keep him. (At best, he is probably my 7th choice CM at the moment - behind Carrick,Hargreaves, Moutinho, Beckham (I know but really wanted to get him), and Giggs and Scholes - whenever they are fit.

Also is everyone else having 1/2 their first team being trailed by clubs - i think so far i have nani,ferdinand,ronaldo,rooney,park,carrick, hargreaves, evra... it goes on

BTW, tevez has just won world and european world player of the year, and striker of the year - after 26 or so goals in about 28 appearances - very impressed with him

For Anderson to become a really good player it depends on how much first team football you give him, i would hold onto him and try and achieve something better than 15M for him though even if he s your 7th Choice.

What patch you on, i have quite a bit of intrest in my players on 9.3, for my best players who i dont want to lose or become unhappy i just offer then a new contract and this kills the intrest for a little while.

Wow, how did you get Tevez to score that many goals! Tevez usually pops up with some important goals for me and averages about 17 per season, but he doesnt play that many games tbh to get any more. I also have Rooney, Berba and Benzema all competing for 1 strikers position. Think i may let berba go at the end of the season and try and recoup as much as the £31M as we paid for him, how much you guys managed to get for him when selling aroundthe end of season 1?

Sorry about double post but im getting a bit worried about finances, ive only got about £10M left in the bank and in month march, the amount i lose per month varies but on average i lose about £7M still got another three months to get through before i get a nice payemnt from competitions and tv rights. Just wondering how far into the red the club can go before the chairman gives up and the club goes into administration. I really dont want to lose any players, just starting to get a nice young squad together which could dominate for the next 10 years with very few additions.

Edit:- balance actually down to £2.5M on 1st March :(

I don't play Man Utd (using Arsenal) but am very interested if anyone else had experience with Ben Foster as a first team keeper. Since I was looking for a long term English keeper, i decided to give him a punt in my 2nd season since he was released on a free. However, even after getting a regular run, his stats don't seem to increase much and while he can be brilliant at times, he's just not dependable enough as a starter. I'm not too sure how keepers develope since he's already at an age where an outfield player does not improve much anymore, but I'm curious if in his case he will develope into a top keeper in his latter years. At the moment even Fabianski looks a better option than him in terms of stats.

Hi all! Can anyone give me a good 442 tactic for this team: Van der Saar- G.Neville,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra-Tosic/Ronaldo,Scholes/Veloso,Carrick/Hargreaves,Nani/Affelay-Rooney/Tevez,Berbatov/Pogrebnyak. Thanks! Sorry for my english, I am from Hungary.

I don't play Man Utd (using Arsenal) but am very interested if anyone else had experience with Ben Foster as a first team keeper. Since I was looking for a long term English keeper, i decided to give him a punt in my 2nd season since he was released on a free. However, even after getting a regular run, his stats don't seem to increase much and while he can be brilliant at times, he's just not dependable enough as a starter. I'm not too sure how keepers develope since he's already at an age where an outfield player does not improve much anymore, but I'm curious if in his case he will develope into a top keeper in his latter years. At the moment even Fabianski looks a better option than him in terms of stats.

He's a decent back up keeper, but if you don't play him regularly he begins to whinge and moian and eventually you have to sell him. If I were you I'd look elsewhere maybe Asenjo, Mandanda, Akinfeev etc.

I play him as first choice mainly in my current game as i've vowed to try to not to sign any players and try to bring through the youth at the club. Anyway Foster is good but not yet world class, he's easily the best English keeper in the game. I do believe that his potential ability could do with a bump so that he could develop into a world class keeper(which many people in football beleive that he has that potential), but thats a debate meant for the data issues forum

I hate regens, they cost so much some of them. I had 74 mil to spend so I went after some regens and ending up somehow spending 20 million on 4 of them, all of them are under 17!

On a 16 match winning streak at the moment :D

Oh and I wanted to ask should I sign Akinfeev on a free if he's still there at the end of the season, my squad screenshot is on this page somwhere (Post 3610) Should I sign? I have Asenjo who has been amazing, but most people have told me to look elsewhere as he can become quite error prone, plus he's pretty young!

One more question ... Should I let Hargreaves go off when his contract ends? (June 2011) Thing is I don't really need him and am thinking of bringing in Zuculini to replace him, as a he's a younger replacement who won't be expecting First team footy each week.

get akinfeev on a free. well worth it. He rotates with Asenjo in my team (ie one does cups one does league). Both good players and neither get stroopy...

and hargs, well i dont know. I still got him in 2014 and he trained to cover RB, CB and MC positions. Also he alright at LB. Want him as a coach which only reason i keep him. lol

You could definitely do with an extra winger, try for Messi, unsettle him if he doesn't want to join they always accept 36.5 million for him. Also think about maybe freshening up your central midfield, maybe sign Hamsik or Zuculini and sell Carrick/Hargreaves.

I'd also think about bringing in another striker, maybe a youngster like Laurito. Also where is Fabio? Did you sell him because on mine he's much better than Rafael.

You could definitely do with an extra winger, try for Messi, unsettle him if he doesn't want to join they always accept 36.5 million for him. Also think about maybe freshening up your central midfield, maybe sign Hamsik or Zuculini and sell Carrick/Hargreaves.

I'd also think about bringing in another striker, maybe a youngster like Laurito. Also where is Fabio? Did you sell him because on mine he's much better than Rafael.

I offered 59m for Messi and they rejected :thdn: . Fabio is in the reserves with the likes of Beevers,Wilshere,Fausto Rossi . Udinese just bought 50% of Laurito's rights from AC Milan so i'm thinking of either Aguero , who's release clause is 37-38m or Bojan , who isnt interested in joining but his release clause is 33m .

Hmm butter up Bojan, see if he wants to join just generally moider him. Aguero would be an equally fantastic signing though, you're in your 4th season right? He'll be class then, I'm in my 3rd and hes the top scorer in my squad in all games and in the Premier League.

What did you do with Berbatov, when did you sell him? How much did you get for him? I'm thinking of maybe selling him at the end of the season and bringing in someone like Laurito or Paloschi.

Hmm butter up Bojan, see if he wants to join just generally moider him. Aguero would be an equally fantastic signing though, you're in your 4th season right? He'll be class then, I'm in my 3rd and hes the top scorer in my squad in all games and in the Premier League.

What did you do with Berbatov, when did you sell him? How much did you get for him? I'm thinking of maybe selling him at the end of the season and bringing in someone like Laurito or Paloschi.

Sold Berbatov for 10.75M to Sunderland ;) .

Has anyone retrained Hargreaves to play right wing? I'm thinking about doing it in order to have a more defensive option on the wings and i've already got Fletcher retrained to play there but Hargreaves looks like a much better option in hindsight. It would also free up a central mid position for Anderson to play more regularly

has anyone had any experience with craig cathcart?

normally i don't renew his contract but all of my coaches say he has the potential to be a "good" player. Even though he can't be as good ferdinand and only a decent prem player.

I'm bringing him through in my game at the moment and he's doing well but he'll never be a starter but he'll be decent back up. Only reason i'm bringing him through is cause i'm currently playing a game where i don't make any signings at all. Even the likes of Simpson and Campbell are doing fairly well

has anyone had any experience with craig cathcart?

normally i don't renew his contract but all of my coaches say he has the potential to be a "good" player. Even though he can't be as good ferdinand and only a decent prem player.

Hes worth £4.6M on mine at the end of the first season so ill look after him, even if he doesn't become 4 stars then i could sell him on for a nice tidy bit of cash

oh and what does the silver stars mean when you look at coach reports of your own young players, there are usually loads of them but dont know what they mean in relation to gold stars

Just started a new Man Utd save, hopefully it should be a long and enjoyable one. The summer transfer window of the first season has just closed so here are my transfers:

Transfers In

Mamadou Sakho - £8.5m

Miguel Veloso - £10m

Sergio Asenjo - £7.5m

Simon Vukcevic - £6.25m

Sofiane Feghouli - £3.4m

Alexis Sanchez - £6m

Victor (first season regen) - £2.5m

Mario Balotelli - £17m

Toni Kroos - £8m

Darijo Srna - £12m

Total = £81m

Transfers Out

Tomasz Kuszczak - £3m

John O'Shea - £4.4m

Darren Fletcher - £15m

Owen Hargreaves - £22.5m

Carlos Tevez - £35m (release clause)

Park Ji-Sung - £12.75m

Richard Eckersley - Loan

Wes Brown - £10.75m

Total = £103m

Overall I made some good signings IMO. I got some good prices for the players that I sold, probably the one that shocked me the most was Park's.

Starting Line-up

GK: VDS

DR: Srna

DL: Evra

DC: Ferdinand

DC: Vidic

DM: Veloso

MR: Ronaldo

ML: Sanchez/Nani

AMC: Vukcevic

ST: Berbatov

ST: Rooney

Balotelli will play a few games this season to try and get him so match experience, as will Kroos.

Will update again at the end of the January transfer window.

ive been thinking about starting a man utd save but ive noticed that they haven't got any good cover for evra as fabio is to young and i don't rate o'shea so id sell him straight away so who would you recomend

Who is better tho ? Bojan or Aguero ?

ive been thinking about starting a man utd save but ive noticed that they haven't got any good cover for evra as fabio is to young and i don't rate o'shea so id sell him straight away so who would you recomend

I have bought Martin Olsson from Blackburn rovers, he is doing a great job if needed!!

Have a look at Jeremy Mathieu, he is good enough for cover at left back and he is also very versitle so he will be a good team player.

When does man utd get out of debt? Wil the debt get you in trouble?

dont get out of debt for a very very very long time. Does it cause trouble? well depends on how you play.

1) If you use the moving wage/xfer budget trick and spend all the money then you will probably go into administration.

2) If you do very very poor and dont get decent prize money you could be in trouble.

3) if you just buy players and never sell them you could be in trouble.

I always sell players to buy players at the start so never had any difficulty and my money just constantly goes up and up. You will probably make monthly losses but winner competitions puts you in profit at the end of the year

dont get out of debt for a very very very long time. Does it cause trouble? well depends on how you play.

1) If you use the moving wage/xfer budget trick and spend all the money then you will probably go into administration.

2) If you do very very poor and dont get decent prize money you could be in trouble.

I always sell players to buy players at the start so never had any difficulty and my money just constantly goes up and up. You will probably make monthly losses but winner competitions puts you in profit at the end of the year

I am just started the 3th season with man utd, because of the trophies that I win I have a balance of 120 million euro's now. But I make losses every month but in the end I survive. It is also is great that I have now a 100000 stadium. I really like a game with man utd!!

oh and what does the silver stars mean when you look at coach reports of your own young players, there are usually loads of them but dont know what they mean in relation to gold stars
Looks like gold stars compare a player to your senior team. Silver stars compare a player to your youth team(s).

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=103687&highlight=silver+stars

Do you know the limit in the red the club can go before they go into administration?

Ive been into the red up to £7M before i got prize money in may to cover it.

Looks like gold stars compare a player to your senior team. Silver stars compare a player to your youth team(s).

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=103687&highlight=silver+stars

thanks always wondered that, shame you cant change the silver stars into gold stars because my youth squad is quite poor and you want to compare the best youngsters coming through your ranks to the youngsters in your first team :)

thanks always wondered that, shame you cant change the silver stars into gold stars because my youth squad is quite poor and you want to compare the best youngsters coming through your ranks to the youngsters in your first team :)
If you go to the squad page and then Assistant Advice > Get Team Report, is that any help?

Archived