FM2009 - Official Manchester United Thread - The Home of the Champions

manu legend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On his debut, Beckham scored twice, two free-kicks :D I think he also set up a goal for Vidic from a corner :D I advised him to take more long shots but he said he wasn't willing to change his game in such a late stage in his career ;) I'ma change his player instructions now and save it as a separate tactic so Carrick doesn't have the same instructions when he plays ;)

Jad123 - wonderkids are as follows; Balotelli, Sakho, Feghouli, Kroos, Camacho, Aquino. Many others were wonderkids but have now got to the age of 21 and are no longer wonderkids, being pre season also may be a factor.

Many of the players dont want to leave, i have stuck some in the reserves so hopefully they wil become unhappy and leave when offers come in for them.

Finances are fine so if worst comes to worst then money wont be a problem but squad moral will! Also to top things off i have some good regens coming through (many with 4 star potential and a couple with 5 star potential) they are only 16 so can stay in there for a while but looks like ill have to make room for them in the seasons to come. I dont think ill need to buy another player for a while :(

@mby2j: OK, I'll give that a try, what's his record like with you?

@bemerry65: I'm jealous in one way, that you have such a great team but not in the respect that you won't be needing to sign anyone for a while. Brilliant buzz when you sign someone :D

Hi all, I cant believe after some mmmmmm 10+ years of my FM addiction :-) I have never used the forums, so here I am

I have just read this through, I am an avid Man Utd supporter but always played as my home town club Carlisle Utd for the challenge.....

But I am going to give my beloved Man Utd a run for my knowledge.....

This is my squad, ready and raring to go - my own tactics too, tweaked and now good at all levels>

ManUTeam1.jpg

My transfers>

ManUTransfers.jpg

Got Walcott for a snip and I always have great performances from Balotelli as a ST, Never bought Jageilka before so he is a gamble, paid 7.5m plus 5 after 20 games and 5 after 10 internationals....live by the sword :-)

Pre season went well but an amazing charity shiled ended 1-1 then 18-17 defeat on penalties !!! I couldn't breath watching>

ManUFixtures.jpg

ManUvPortsmouthCS.jpg

And a tough CL draw of Bayern Munich, Marseille and Cluj.........

I look forward to joining in on the forum, and hopefully proving my success !

Hello y'all,

Mark

Chelsea offered me 24.5 million for Anderson, I made a new proposal, almost as a joke, of 48 million, they accepted :eek:. They're offering me 30 million upfront, 18 million over 18 months, and a 10 profit from next sale clause. I use Anderson in my first team, but they is a ton of money. I could use it to get Wilshere and another good youngster. What should I do? I still have Scholes,Zulicini,Carrick and Giggs.

EDIT: I sold him, got Balotelli. It was near the end of the transfer window (Balotelli went through on the last day) so I'll use the money next transfer window.

Hi all, I cant believe after some mmmmmm 10+ years of my FM addiction I have never used the forums, so here I am

I have just read this through, I am an avid Man Utd supporter but always played as my home town club Carlisle Utd for the challenge.....

But I am going to give my beloved Man Utd a run for my knowledge.....

This is my squad, ready and raring to go - my own tactics too, tweaked and now good at all levels>

ManUTeam1.jpg

My transfers>

ManUTransfers.jpg

Got Walcott for a snip and I always have great performances from Balotelli as a ST, Never bought Jageilka before so he is a gamble, paid 7.5m plus 5 after 20 games and 5 after 10 internationals....live by the sword

Pre season went well but an amazing charity shiled ended 1-1 then 18-17 defeat on penalties !!! I couldn't breath watching>

ManUFixtures.jpg

ManUvPortsmouthCS.jpg

And a tough CL draw of Bayern Munich, Marseille and Cluj.........

I look forward to joining in on the forum, and hopefully proving my success !

Hello y'all,

Mark

welcome to the forums!

i put in offers for Walcott but they dont want to sell, the maximum i offered was £30M all up front and they still didnt accept, shame, still got some other good wingers now tho

Well guys, I've just come to the conclusion of the 2nd season on my United save and it unfortunately wasn't as good as the 1st season but still ended successfully:

Squad Overview

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2546/manchesterunitedendofse.jpg

Individual Awards

January Premier League Player of the Month - Fernandez

January & April Premier League Manager of the Month - Khan

Premier League Team of the Year - Ronaldo & Nani

Champions League Best Player - Ronaldo

Champions League Dream Team - Vidic, Ronaldo, Nani, Fernandez, Tevez & Rooney

Champions League Golden Boot - Tevez (11 goals)

Competition Summary

After trying to catch leaders Arsenal for the majority of the season, dropped points against both Arsenal and Liverpool in back-to-back matches cost my players the chance to defend our league crown. Despite getting to 91 points and scoring more goals than last season, the Gunners were remarkable in their form and deserved to grab the title. Everton could not repeat last season's 4th position as they finished in mid-table with Chelsea and Liverpool making up the Champions League places. Preston and Q.P.R., along with Fulham, went down to the Championship with fellow promoted side Reading staying by the skin of their teeth.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5079/englishpremierdivision2.jpg

Top Goalscorer - Adebayor (Arsenal) - 19

Top Assists - Adebayor (Arsenal) & Arteta (Everton) - 12

Average Rating - Adebayor (Arsenal) - 7.37

Footballer of the Year - Adebayor (Arsenal)

Players Player of the Year - Fabregas (Arsenal)

Players Young Player of the Year - Walcott (Arsenal)

Manager of the Year - Wenger (Arsenal)

Premier League Goal of the Season - Moutinho (MAN CITY vs West Ham, 24/04/2010)

After just missing on the Premier League crown, my players turned to the other big one as the Champions League knockout stages began against Juventus. After earning a creditable 1-1 in Turin, an Fernandez-inspired display saw the Italian giants comfortably destroyed at Old Trafford. In the quarter-finals, what looked like a relatively easy tie against French outfit Bordeaux almost turned into a humiliation as Tevez snatched a late away goal to set up the 2nd leg and it was tough going again until Nani and an own goal eventually won it in the second half.

Onto to the semi-finals and my players got the chance to play at the final venue as Real Madrid as provided the opposition. At the Bernabeu, two goals before half-time from Raul and Soldado made the 2nd leg task look very difficult until a late Hargreaves spot-kick set the scene for one of my best matches of my United career. At Old Trafford, an early Fernandez free-kick put my players ahead on away goals but it was cancelled just after the break, with Garay scoring from the spot. We needed a goal from somewhere or else we were going out and Tevez took the match into extra-time after some inspired build-up play. Old Trafford exploded when Fernandez blasted in another free-kick moments into extra-time and Rooney sealed the deal late on after Casillas came up for a corner, leaving Rooney with an empty net from the halfway line.

So back to the Bernabeu it was and the side that stood in the way of our 3rd European crown in a row and 5th overall was Real's bitter rivals Barcelona. The first half was very even as both sides went close until Tevez broke the deadlock after the half-hour mark with a contender for goal of the season. And just before the break, Tevez doubled our lead, heading in a Nani corner. In second period, Barcelona was starting to bombard our players with relentless attacking in desparate need for any foothold in this final but Asenjo was providing stern resistence - Messi was the chief pressuriser. But in the midst of this pressure, Tevez completed a memorable hat-trick to put us in complete control. Messi did get one goal back from the spot but it was too late for Barca as my players held on to win the trophy.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1299/manutdvbarcelonachampio.jpg

Other Competitions

In the FA Cup, my players got past Hartlepool, Derby, Middlesbrough and Liverpool on the way to the semi-finals where Tottenham stopped us in our tracks. Spurs went on to win the competition, defeating Chelsea in the final.

Spurs didn't repeat the trick in the Carling Cup as they were beaten at Wembley in the final by fierce rivals Arsenal.

And finally, in the UEFA Cup, Arsenal completed a fantastic treble by narrowly beating surprise Champions League victims Inter Milan.

Summer Transfer Targets

The main positions of my squad that I'm going to look into this summer is finding long-term replacements for the right-back position and centre-back position. The two players in question are Neville and Ferdinand (still 1st choice but always looking to the future). Two players that come to mind straight away are Davide Santon to replace Neville and Mamadou Sakho to eventually replace Ferdinand.

I will also be looking for a new right-winger to provide adequate cover for Ronaldo as Park looks to be leaving at the moment. Players in the frame for this position include Gabriel Obertan, Alexis Sanchez or maybe Walcott although he could be a very long shot.

It looks like one of my youngsters will be breaking into the 1st team next season as Francesco Bolzoni will replace Fletcher in the squad who is being sold to add to the summer transfer budget.

Anyway guys, what did you think of my 2nd season in charge of United although only one trophy was won compared to the 1st season treble?

Has anyone lost the league despite breaking into the 90s on your points tally or was I just unlucky that Arsenal were ridiculously consistent?

Also, what do you think of my squad? Any other players that I need to think about with my positions that need strengthening and is there anywhere that you think needs attention?

Any feedback and suggestions appreciated.

I would get a better young striker than Campbell, and I would also try to get Sakho or any other good young CB. If you want an already really good one go with Zapata. Sucks about you not winning the league. In my first season, I'm 4 points behind first place, 3 behind second place, but I have two games in hand :D

i think you do need another striker, looking at the stats of berba, tevez and rooney, berba is the weakest and the other too are strong, berba is also older so you may want to cash in whilst you can, from my own and others experiance it is hard to get berba scoring goals on FM so you may want to replace him with a young striker with very good potential. I think campbell is fine is your squad and you could probs use him in the carling cup or early fa cup rounds, his value will go up a little and you should be able to get a minimum for £10M all upfront for him either this season or the season to come.

As for the center back i agree with boomheadshot45, Sahko could be a great addition and will become one of the best centerbacks on the game he can also play left back which he does alright when needed for cover for me. If you sell ferdinand perhaps next season then you will get around £30M for him at the age of 31/32 but i would buy Sahko as soon as possible due to his value rises and will be expensive and is often chanse by other top european clubs.

Looks like madrid have changed their minds on nani, just had him offered back to me at 85 million pounds, they bought a spanish winger and he gets first choice. Wont be buying as i have enough wingers, plus nani just annoys me

Currently in March in 1st season thought i wopuld give an update.

Going well in both the league and europe, have won the euro super cup and world club cup and in the semi finals of the FA Cup.

These were my transfers at the start of the season:

Transfers In:

Davide Santon - 1m

Zhirkov - 14m

Fleck - 1.8m

Veloso - 10m

Vagner Love - 15.5m

Transfers out:

Fletcher - 30m.

Park - 10m

O'Shea - 10m

Kusczak 2.5m

In the January transfer window bought Fazio for 12m. Sold Berbatov 40m, Carrick 50m (10m upfront, 40m after international game to Arsenal) only had to wait 3 weeks for the 40m!!! Gibson 1m, Lee Martin 2.6m,.

Already have sealed the singing of Sakho for £9.5m to join in the summer.

Playing a 4-3-2-1 formation so most likely Tevez will be sold and maybe Love if I can get Aguero.

Does Possebon become any good, his labelled as the next Kaka??

he hasnt really ever become that good for me, always has potential of about 3 stars, maybe because i dont give him first team football much he isnt as good as he can be.

I got Fazio for a part exchange (Paloschi + £7.5M) at the time it worked out at about just under 9M and Paloschi was in the reserves due to other good strikers. Now though Paloschi is worth over £10M and is scoring regularly for the Sevilla team :(

ManUtdvLiverpool.png

Ronaldo, Anderson and Tosic injured (during the match). This left me with NO tactical options and the goal came from a cheeky Torres lob, that looked alot like offside.

This caused my 15 match (league) unbeaten run to end. :(

I've been playing a game using more of the youth players than I usually would and I've found out a few things after 3 seasons.

Gibson turns out better than Possebon in my experience, but just because he gets more goals. I've given both alot of chances but neither made it unfortunately, sold Gibson in 2010 for 7.5mill, trying to sell Possebon for 5mill now in 2011.

Macheda hasn't turned into anything near good enough even after a few promising moments in the first season.

Welbeck is still improving.

Simpson didn't turn into anything better than Brown so he was sold.

Evans is great.

Petrucci still looks promising.

Fabio is developing faster than Rafael and will probably turn into a better play even if Rafael gets more first team chances. They'll both be good though.

Foster hasn't improved into a top top keeper.

Tosic is great.

Ljajic is still improving but only looks like he'll be good cover for Ronaldo (can't expect him to be better though).

Campbell is okay, scores a few goals but I'mm looking to sell him as he's just not good enough.

Started a new game with United, played a few seasons, things not going too badly.

2008-09

In

Eden Hazard – £7.5mill

David Alcibiade – £3.2mill

Michael Potts – £5.25mill

John Bostock – £5.75mill

Jose – £1.2mill

Out

Eden Hazard – Loan

David Alcibiade – Loan

Several other loans

Season Roundup

Community Shield Winners

Super Cup Winners

Club World Championships

Premier Division 4th

FA Cup Winners

Top Goalscorer – Wayne Rooney (23)

Top Assists – Nani (16)

Highest Average Rating – Cristiano Ronaldo (7.30)

Most MotM – Nani (9)

FPotY – Cristiano Ronaldo

Reasonable first season, nice to win some cups early on, the FA Cup made up for a poor end to the season. Unfortunately Liverpool robbed me of my Champions League spot by finishing 6th but winning it. Gave the youth players a few games and they did OK. Bostock had some very good performances. Other noteable mentions go to Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani, Tosic, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic and Rafael.

2009-10

In

Jack Wilshere – £6.5mill

Vincenzo Fiorillo – £1mill

Fausto Rossi – £2mill

Sebastian Giovinco – £3.4mill

Marcel Grundmann(regen) – £3.9mill

Marc Gerling(regen) – £250k

Andrea Poli – £1mill

Rodney Sneijder – £800k

Dennis Wimmer(regen) – £200k

Uli Riedl(regen) – £3.4mill

Titouan Maurice(regen) – £1.6mill

Imanol Ugarte(regen) – £250k

Out

Manucho – £3mill

Eden Hazard – Loan

Micheal Potts – Loan

Jose – Loan

David Alcibiade – Loan

Federico Macheda – Loan

And a couple of youth player out on frees

Season Roundup

Community Shield Runners-up

Premier Division Champions

FA Cup Runners-up

EURO Cup Winners

Top Goalscorer – Carlos Tevez (23)

Top Assists – Zoran Tosic (20)

Highest Average Rating – Cristiano Ronaldo (7.43)

Most MotM – Cristiano Ronaldo (12)

FPotY – Cristiano Ronaldo

Made Rio captain and Rooney vice-captain. Chelsea won the Community Shield and they looked really good, thought they would win the league by a mile. They finished 6th. Good times. Let the younger players get me to the latter stages of the EURO Cup. Welbeck and Campbell demolished everyone. Good performances all round. Fabio got a few more games and got into team of the year but just because he played in easier games than Evra. The same with Evans over Vidic and Welbeck over Rooney(though he got 21 goals to Rooneys 14). Tosic had a good season, competed well with Nani. Ronaldo and Rooney had good seasons and Tevez was great in front of goal. Hargreaves only played against the big teams. Berbatov didn’t really perform. Ben Foster performed well in net. Carrick and Foster felt they needed a new challenge though.

2010-11

In

Maxine Lestienne – £40k

Robin Bohm(regen) – £450k

Aaron Ramsey – £23.5mill

Ian Williams(regen) – £4.2mill

Christoph Franz(regen) – £750k

Pat Kennedy(regen) – £1.4mill

Danny Lambert(regen) – £3.8mill

Out

Owen Hargreaves – £13mill

Danny Simpson – £8.5mill

Park Ji Sung – £7mill

Darren Fletcher – £12mill

Dimitar Berbatov – £14mill

Davide Petrucci – Loan

Michael Potts – Loan

Andrea Poli – Loan

Maxime Lestienne – Loan

David Alcibiade – Loan

Darron Gibson – £7.5mill

Vincenzo Fiorillo – Loan

And a couple of youth player out on frees

Season Roundup

Community Shield Runner-up

Super Cup Runners-up

Premier Divison – 3nd

Top Goalscorer – Carlos Tevez (17)

Top Assists – Nani (11)

Highest Average Rating – Nani (7.24)

Most MotM – Cristiano Ronaldo (7)

Frustrating season after a summer clearout. Giggs and Neville retired and I gave them coaching roles. Ramsey displaced Carrick pretty soon after he signed and has played brilliantly with Anderson. Nani and Ronaldo at time were amazing. Rooney and Tevez were a bit average and didn’t get enough goals. Foster was great, the defence played okay but I still let in to many goals. The season was looking promising in January and I had a great Febuary and March only dropping 5 points in those 2 months and winning 2 MotMs and my players dominating both PotM awards. But I had a poor April. Managed to pull it back together in May but could only manage 3rd. City won the league…

Looking forward 2011-12

Carrick and Foster still want a new challenge and only have a year left on their contracts so I’ll have to try and sell them. Campbell, Macheda and Possebon don’t looklike they’ll make it so I’m gonna try and sell them too. The same for Kuzczak as I have 2 promising young keepers for backup and he’s not good enough for the first XI job. VDS is retiring in the summer. Probably sell Giovinco aswell as he never really plays well, don’t think he’s suited to my tactics or the Premiership in general, at least I’ll probably make a profit. I’m also considering selling Rio but only if I get a good offer for him because he’s getting a little old and Evans is good enough to take his place.

As for new faces, I’ve got a couple new youth players incoming. I reckon I’ll have about £70mill to spend. About £500k under Wage budget and with £100mill in the bank so it’s going okay financially. I’m pretty much nailed on signing Akinfeev for around £3.5mill and am hopeful of getting a regen right back for around £10mill from Fulham who have just been relegated. All my scouts say he’s better than my best right back and only gonna get much better. Also looking at Camacho from Ath. Madrid. £23.5mill as a replacement to Carrick as I think I need 3 good MCs in there and Camacho is a bit different from what I already have. Flamini is another option but probably more expensive and older. Gosling also looks good but isn’t yet up to standard but would be a bit cheaper. Could go out and sign Messi for £37mill but I’d rather not as I don’t play an AMC and with Ronaldo, Nani and Tosic plus Ljajic and Wilshere I’m fine as far as wingers are concerned. As far as strikers are concerned I have Rooney and Tevez with Welbeck and a few of young strikers. But after last season I might have to find a goalscorer. Might go in for Santon if I don’t get this regen but doubt I can afford him. Doesn’t matter, Rafael does a good enough job even if my assistant doesn’t rate him yet.

Speaking about Assistants I promoted Rene Meulensteen and demoted Mike Phelan as soon as I joined. Now Meulensteen’s contract is running out and wants me to double his wages so I think I’ll demote him to coach where he’ll be on pretty much what he is now and get Joao Alves in instead. He’s pretty cheap aswell and competes with Meulensteen on the mental stats.

Well I am a long way into the game, (January 2019), anyways thought i would just do a quick review of some the players that still remain in my team (will discuss the players ingame at start in this post, not the regens). The figures after the name is the season they were signed :)

Goalkeepers

Asenjo (08/09) - Solid goal keeper and regularly keeps clean sheet. Had 158 clean sheets in 294 games (54% clean sheets) - well worth the £8.25m. Still has not been capped by the spanish team.

Akinfeev (10/11) - Another world class keeper - 163 clean sheets in 293 games (56% clean sheets) - not bad for £4.3m due to 6months left on contract

Fiorillo - fell sorry for this guy. Hardly makes an appearance as the other 2 are so good. He getting some games in the league cup and does really well, infact he made 3 appearances for Italy

Defenders

Rafael - solid full back that goes from strength to strength. Doesnt score/assist much but that due to tactical setup. Very attack minded

Fabio - Good full back, not quite as good as his brother according to stats however he never lets me down

Santon (08/09)- Great attacking fullback, probably better then Rafael however only plays cup games. Well worth the the £1.6m spent even if i did loan him out for 3 seasons before he got to play.

Sakho (11/12) - Great centre back, rarely makes a mistake that leads to a goal. Worth the £16m that I paid

Vidic - in reserves - hoping he retires at end of season

Evra - retiring at end of season

Midfielders

C.Ronaldo - What can I say, the guy is a god. Stats are - 475 games resulting 321 goals, 133 assists. Would never sell.

Won the following awards

- World footballer of the year - 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015.

- World Player of the year - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

- European Footballer of the year - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

- European Golden Boot - 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Dont think I need to say much about him other then he will start to decline soon as reached 33yrs old.

Nani - very good player, scores some loverly long shoots and really good at creating chances. Just won European Midfielder of the year and runner up in world player of the year. Shows he well worth keeping. 421 games resulting in 107 goals, 212 assists.

Tosic - A good player to pops up with many goals and assists. Not quite up to the standards of Ronaldo/Nani however is very effective player and one that well worth having about. Plays the cup games mainly for me, probably would be as good as the rest if he got to play more league games.

Messi (10/11) - A great player but feel disappointed he hasnt reached the same heights of Ronaldo. Worth the £35.5m however I expected more from the guy. That said he gets in double figures for goals most seasons and has a decent number of assists, but I thinking of trying to sell him in this transfer market due to his value will start to decline soon I might cash in on him.

Vela (08/09) - Great player that can play in any AM or ST positions. Roughly a 1 in 2 goal ratio even though mainly plays on the left wing. He probably deserves to play in more games, and probably will if sell Messi. A steal at just £15m.

Anderson - Good player, plays in MC role which is the most defensive of my midfielders (as only 1 mc, and then 3 AM positions). Scores and odd goal, but he the midfield destroyer and does a great job of breaking up play and then making angles for people to pass to him when trying to keep possession of the ball.

Mauricio - for a free transfer i never heard of before my scout told me to sign him im shocked. This guy has become a great player whom I can play on left wing or upfront after a short bit of training. He solid all round but not great anywhere (ie no 20s but lots of 16s-18s). Had to loan him out to get work permit, but came to England when he could, after another loan spell to an Premier league club due to unhappyness he signed a new contract and rotates throuhg both positions in the cup games. Took English nationality and is a very good player to have around.

Hargraeves - reserve and retiring at end of season

Forwards

Rooney - Seems to get better with age, has ratio of about 1 goal in every 2 games. Top goalscorer in the 2018 world cup and has 74 goals after 132 caps.

Rossi (09/10) - Solid player that can play in amc or right up top. Like the lad alot and also has a 1 in 2 ratio roughly. Paid £19.75m but happy with what he does for the team.

As you can see I still got a bunch of the original players at the club, and some long term purchases. I feel that it this backbone that has given me so much success in the game. Infact on checking the tables, I have only ever lost 1 single league game. Had loses in cups/Europe mind you however as my team gets stronger due to not playing some players for sentimental reasons then I should be in a better position then even now.

Still waiting for teh club to build a new stadium mind you, but hopefully one day :D

I just found out that Phelan is too kind. I let him take a game against Bolton and he used the "for the fans" approach. Needless to say, we lost 0-1. I always use "Expect a win" against weaker teams, and it has worked so far. I'm still in 1st place in the league by 6 points, but still. Should be 9..

You need some defenders! Has Asenjo became 'World-Class' for you?

I dont need any defenders if refering to me. I got regen defenders who are immense and untouchable, but they not in that list because i was only including actual players (afteral pointless talking of regens there because I not got round to uploading up-to-date screenshots of them)

Asenjo hasnt been given the worldclass discription, think that related to reputation and without getting the spanish number 1 keeper spot he not likely to get the reputation he needs.

Mauricio is a free agent at start of the game.

No clue, but it's the main reason I take care of most matches myself..

sometimes when you holiday a match though, you get a stupid result like 6-0 in your favour and you know that you wouldnt have got that result had you took the game yourself, yet they do these stupid team talks, it doesnt make sense.

Hey guys, I'm in the summer of 2010 (world cup summer) and I'm looking for a quality back-up to Ronaldo on the right-wing as Park is leaving at the end of the contract.

I have looked a few including Acosta, Jankovic and Alexis Sanchez but can't seem to decide yet, I dont know my transfer budget yet but can anyone state any good players for modest fees in 2010, thanks in advance.

I would sell campbell, you should get a fair price for him now because of the season you arev in, you should get about a minimum of £10M and i think you could buy a nice regen striker with lots of potential to replace him for that amount of cash.

Some people have had a lot of success retraining him as a striker. :thup:

Cool, i'll have to try and sign him and try it out. Only ever managed to sign him once though so its not likely.

Has anyone resigned Rossi for United? How much does he usually cost and is he worth it? I'm fed up with the ammount of chances Tevez misses so i'm on the look out for a replacement and Rossi lools like he has very similar attributes to Tevez(except for work-rate) but with alot better finishing

Has anyone resigned Rossi for United? How much does he usually cost and is he worth it? I'm fed up with the ammount of chances Tevez misses so i'm on the look out for a replacement and Rossi lools like he has very similar attributes to Tevez(except for work-rate) but with alot better finishing

I signed him at the start of the 3rd season for spurs and hes been pretty good, 13 goals and 10 assists with 5 games of the season left. Cost about 20mil. Hes my leading scorer and we're top of the league.

Archived