transparency with customers would be the best feature

gareth lfc

i see the crash an errors section of the forum absolutely littered with fans of the series like myself infuriated of how unplayable the game is becoming the crashes and glitches are becoming so awful the game cannot run properly people everywhere are saying they are getting fed up even trying to play the game again like myself 

sigames transparency with the player base would be much appreciated instead of fobbing us off with little in the way of actual real fixes and not suggesting we delete the game clear cache bollockss etc

Just now, gareth lfc said:

i see the crash an errors section of the forum absolutely littered with fans of the series like myself infuriated of how unplayable the game is becoming the crashes and glitches are becoming so awful the game cannot run properly people everywhere are saying they are getting fed up even trying to play the game again like myself 

sigames transparency with the player base would be much appreciated instead of fobbing us off with little in the way of actual real fixes and not suggesting we delete the game clear cache bollockss etc

Appreciate you're frustrated, but this isn't a feature request. If you have issues, please report it in the techincal issues/crashes section. The reason those steps are suggested is because they are necessary.

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived