Animations (real life manager experience)

j666th

I'm a big big fan of football manager for nearly 2 decades. I believe in training and press conferences there should be more real as in like real life would be a massive step for FM. As being the manager the manager should be on the training pitch, gym etc and should give orders to individuals including having the training sessions set up as they already are in the previous football managers. It would be great to be there in person and attend these training sessions and give orders and be with coaches assessing what is going on like in real life with graphical content. Same as press conferences there should be a real life press conference and the questions coming from the press with a real time voice Aswell as writing and sitting at the press conference room or standing in the halls after matches or before matches you should see the manager and hear him responding in the passionate or assertive way to each answer with real life time emotions and having a interview after matches standing there with your man of the match also receiving recognition etc. You should choice your tone of voice when creating the manager and answer according to the options using real graphics of the manager doing so would really make the experience exciting and much more appealing. I think it's a major step and the next step FM manager needs to take. The questions and the way responses are made are already there it's just needing the animation. I play for hours on end and after 5-6 hours it's just too much but if this content of animation is added it would be more perfect then it already is. I hope I'm getting the message across and clear in detail. There should also be more animation for training and being in the office etc. Like I say after 5-6 hours it becomes quite hard to embrace in after so long and keep the momentum going through the repetitive press. I believe animation would be so exciting and appealing to FM lovers. Please add animation. On the training pitch would be great sending some players here and there such as gym and anylizing with coaches whilst you work with the others or vice versa you go the the gym with selected players whilst the training events are exactly how they are in FM but being there in person. Training preparation as it is is fine it's just being involved more personally with the stats of coaches and managerial stats etc. This is the next step for FM. Is voice in and animation in press conferences etc and training animation and if not then press conferences should be this way I assure you FM managers would love the idea and really enjoy the change and appeal to those who don't rate FM. Maybe it's that animation that's missing either in training or press or both :) hope you consider this passionately responding #getin 

Animated press conferences, animated dressing room before match and half time team talk with the manager and players in the dressing room Wow!! Body language whilst giving the half time team talk in the dressing room Aswell as animated reactions wow!!  Real voice real reactions real talk, effected by the calm and passionate response to the options etc...  How cool would that be and how appealing that would be to those who play and don't play for certain reasons I think this is the next step and way forward is animation in all of the press and team talks with real voice etc please consider the fans would love this and those who don't rate FM well this is the answer #FM 

Also how about the touchline commands given from the manager. Encourage, tighten up, concentrate etc the choice is yours to view the game on any camera but when giving orders analysing the gameplay through real time on the pitch when giving these commands there should be linked to a view seeing the manager give these orders in an animation during the game with not much difference of gameplay but just a new camera Angel detailed when giving the orders or commands from the manager and raising this for discussion would mean an improved engine due to the era of gaming we are now in its 2018 there should be a big improvement on the graphical content not that I am criticising it's been great playing football manager I don't know what I'd do with out such a game but to real in more fans and potential buyers of the game maybe this detailed animation that I have raised even if it's just to do with the press or even better pre match team talk in the dressing room being there as a manager whilst your players are getting suited and booted your the with a real voice and emotion giving these orders and half time etc.. Im sure you now know what I'm getting at. I hope training could be animated in the near future would be amazing sending some players to go with there coaches whilst you work with a selected group and if the game play is too long those who don't have time to do in depth one to one training with the team can just skip auto it like going on holiday to skip matches. For youth development which is one of My favourite things getting players to be tutored etc and there's you as the manager on the training pitch with the players. Big!! If not press and team talk, interviews etc :)

• 11 months later...

Archived