Sponsors

j666th

I feel so restricted when it comes to sponsors, sponsors have added extra goals for the club to reach Aswell as the board and the fans it's more pressure to keep up with the big boys in sponsors. Adds extra pressure, adds more goals to fullfil and the players each having sponsors like in real life. I love how shirt sales are included and the fans buying the shirts with players names on and such it's great to see that merchandise not just the money 💵 n come but the added content. So maybe sponsors for players is in for discussion as that is vital to players moral there effects on personality and determination, loyalty and the fans interest due to the players high profile not just through media statistics and awards but sponsors from across the globe will promote the clubs reputation through certain sponsors etc.. And clubs sponsors would be great for affiliations Aswell if that does combine them self's together or recognition. But any way please look at the extra content of sponsors and the expansive added features and content this can do for the game tha player the club and fans across the globe. I got the spl up 6 places in the rankings and players and sponsors can help that etc.. Reputation through sponsors etc the rest I want to say is all above and the importance it can make to a player club and fans.. #bringonthesponsors

• 5 months later...

Archived