Brazilian feeder clubs

I'm keen on youth development so I've established a really good academy, producing world class potential players frequently. I've also got loads of feeder clubs of the option "can we establish a feeder club giving us the chance to recruit foreign youngsters" and a few 'we should establish a link with a club giving us first option on players from a successful youth system

as part development strategy I've been trying to get a Brazilian club. however this has failed frequently, I've approached low level Brazilian clubs failed, on both foreign youngster and successful youth system options. interestingly when I've approached high league teams I've received the following message "we had agreement in principle with club X, however the board have vetoed it as it as it isn't in the best interest of the club' never seen that message before, I'm guess this message relates to the club in question having a too high a reputation, or mine being too low?. however I looked at the reputation of the clubs in question and they have a lower rep than some of my existing affiliates see Estudiantes ! sometimes when I've approached a high rep Brazilian team I've just got the message "we couldn't form an agreement"

5a60f807e13d7_clubsize.thumb.png.07b4ece058cc5bb56477a4aa438903fe.png

I've experimented with understanding 'we had an agreement in principle" message I've since received that message with other high rep teams "dinamo" in Croatia. however the common denominator here is the fact the clubs I can't get a link with are Brazilian but why ? 

To try and understand the mechanics a bit more I looked at the affiliates of the Brazilian teams and they do have agreements however in every case the parent club is Portuguese and the link pre-dates the start of game "2014" and is a financial link. my club won't allow me to create a financial link, every time I ask they tell me to do one. 

so does anyone have a Brazilian feeder club, and if so how did you get the link, was it financial and did you then ask the board to change the agreement ?

and has anyone had similar problems in trying to get a Brazilian feeder?

I'm beginning to wonder if its possible.  I'm getting the concerning feeling that I'm not playing the game but rather its playing me.

Archived