U17 Team Type

Slabbekoorn

My sole request this year is pretty straightforward and simple. I'm really glad SI added the option to have 3 reserve teams. Now the thing is that still bothers me is that my u19s are still crowded and since already real-life u19s, u18s and u17 players are in the game and that the standard newgen age is 16 which gives me 4 generations in one youth team and I'd like to have the option to really have an u17 team. Now we're already teased with that possibility but in the end those created u17 teams don't really have a true team type yet and can't be drawn into leagues, 

For instance, you can let the game make u17s using advanced rules Nation -> Reserve teams like this:
 5a652227ac816_u17pre-gameeditor.thumb.png.96c5c8783e58e911dc85dd1a9daabee1.png

And that'll end up like this in the game:
5a652250557a6_u17sin-game.thumb.png.26af400d867643c218dbdf7b33e9e748.png

But like I said before, it's not a team type and it can't be drawn into the game so I can't do anything with it.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

We're a bit wary of having any age groups under 19 due to the fact we can only have players appearing within the game from certain ages due to legal reasons. This means some clubs U17s will be missing players who are playing for sides at that level and will make the game appear incomplete. It's something we have talked about in the past and is within our feature database. Appreciate you taking the time to raise it here again.

Reviewed so locked.

Archived