Does your manager tactics on your profile change as you go on?

I'm 3 seasons into a unemployed/no previous experience career. 

Does anyone happen to know if your manager profile is dynamic and changes over time? ie... Preferred Formation, Playing Style, Coaching style, Playing Mentality, Pressing Style, Marking Style, 2nd Preferred formation.

As far as i can see, my preferred formation has changed 3/4 times, back and forth from 442 - 4231 wide...weirdly my 2nd preferred is still 343 even though i've never used it.

Can anyone who's further in confirm if any of this stuff changes or is it just your first preferred formation that can change?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, tacticsdude said:

I'm pretty sure it continues to reflect the way you play overall throughout the season.

have you known your 2nd preferred formation to change at any point?

im 3 seasons in, ive topped 100 goals a season and apparently im a defensive minded coach haha!

17 minutes ago, elliotdanks said:

have you known your 2nd preferred formation to change at any point?

I can't say I've followed that closely. Funny enough, right not it says both my favorite and second formations are 4312, with variations on the additional descriptions (narrow, asymmetrical, etc).

I think it is also playing it safe by saying that most of my style is mixed (playing, pressing, marking), although that could be seen as an accurate reflection to my tinkering throughout matches.

But to answer your question, YES, in FM17 I've seen my second formation change. I was playing much more defensively coming up the ranks of the second and first div, so a couple years back it would have said my second formation was something like 451. Now that I play to win most games I no longer use my secondary formations very much and that is reflected in my profile.

Archived