3 issues developing tri-national league system

HvemErHrGokkesen

Hello again

I have previously made a post about my difficulties creating a merged Scandinavian league. I am now almost finished, but I still have some minor problems, with which I hope someone will be able to help me.

1) Initial TV Money

I have used the settings for each league called “Intial TV Money” and just typed in the amount without any specific latest league positions. This works perfectly for most teams, however I have been able to identify two teams, who do not receive the correct amount. The teams Molde FK and Vålerenga only receive a very small amount of money and this is constantly the case. Through the seasons and through different test runs. I don't know why these two teams don't recieve the correct amount. They are both Norwegian, but other Norwegian teams like Odd or Brann do recieve the money.

Does anybody know what might cause this problem or how to solve it? My final solution would be to just add the TV Money to the Prize Money, but I’d rather keep them apart for a flatter payout between the teams.

2) League history

As all the teams have been transferred to an entire new league system, I would like the league history shown on the teams’ front pages to start out as empty, i.e. not show the teams’ league history from their respective former national leagues.

The league history of the Swedish and Norwegian teams do start from scratch, but the Danish teams still have their league history from when they played in the Danish divisions. My league is set in Denmark.

Of course, the final solution would be to just let it stay there, but it gets a bit confusing, as the league history graph sometimes identify positions obtained in the new Scandinavian league system as positions in the now extinct Danish league system.

3) Goal awards

Goal Awards do not work. The leagues have “Goal of the Week” and “Goal of the Year” and both remain forever greyed out. I have copied existing goal awards, so I don’t understand why this won’t work. Other people seem to have had this problem as well though. My final solution would be to simply remove these awards.

I am actually creating a very similar league to this, in fact it is almost complete. What I have done however is create 'Scandinavia' over an extinct nation and placed them in Europe, this team does not take part in qualifiers or have any players, though they do play friendlies every now and again. This allows me to keep all nations domestic history, though only the new Scandinavian Super league shows up in the graph, under the competition history tab, honours tab their former domestic championships appear and in biography it mentions the fact that a team has 'won the Swedish first division 10 times' etc etc. 

TV money and prize money also seems to work as normal for all teams as far as I can see. But then in my league I have teams set up like this for example:

Nation:  Scandinavia

Based Nation: Sweden

Continental Cup Nation: Scandinavia

Maybe this has something to do with it?

As for your last issue I have exactly the same issue, not sure why but I've never been able to get this to work!

Archived