Serie A which team to start with??

JamieLee90

Hi guys looking for a bit of help. 

Want to start a serie A but been struggling the last couple days on who to start with. 

My options are Lazio Roma inter Florentina and Milan. 

Florentina is the hardest challenge I would imagine and they have some good youngsters but can I realistically challenge in first season for a champions league spot?

I like Lazio with Savic De VriJ immobile they have a great spine but how hard is it to keep hold of these? And one thing I don't like is the poor amount of season ticket holders sounds silly but I like a full stadium haha what are the attendances like for Lazio?

Inter and Milan similar boat but also both in a lot of debt and is it worth selling icardi big money first season?

Roma have a good if ageing squad too.

All these clubs are also in a fair amount of debt am I right with the exception of fiorentina? So again that plays into my mind with regards to wage and transfer budgets.

Who would you say is a challenge but still needs quality additions to compete?

Any help greatly appreciated thanks 

Lazio fill about 20k for home games. Obviously for the Rome derby it's a hell of a lot more but I felt the same way when managing Lazio. 

Agree with Moelyn5 about it being easy. I've won the league 4 times in a row with Inter. Currently top with Roma after 7 games. 

Check out the Serie A thread, should give you some good ideas and insights in the clubs you mentioned. 

Oddly enough, I've just this evening started a new save with Fiorentina. I've never managed in Italy before so it seemed like a good challenge, but Juve, Napoli, Roma and the two Milan clubs seemed a bit too easy. I thought about Sassuolo and a couple of others, but I've been to Florence and love the city so that was the clincher.

Just played my first pre-season friendly, and the squad looks pretty solid (although there's interest in Badelj and wonderkid Chiesa that might be hard to fend off). I think Champions League might be a stretch, but I'm hopeful that we'll clinch a Europa League spot (bookies predicting 7th, I think).

Archived