Tactic Screen Help

I'm probably being really dumb, but it seems everyones default tactics screen is this.

pos.thumb.png.a9dcd4b853614e0cd5bfedc9c8f10f77.png

Im referring to the left hand side, position on the left,, then the circles, then roles, then role ability, then names, condition form natural position, goals average rating.

This is my screen

image.thumb.png.2ef859a7dc702f63ae829fde3227c172.png

I've tried adding filters with the + button but it's not expanding as wide as the screenshot above and it's really really annoying.

Could anyone please advise me on how to get it like the screenshot on the top. Thanks

24 minutes ago, ryanlion28 said:

Could anyone please advise me on how to get it like the screenshot on the top. Thanks

Buy a new computer? The difference is almost certainly because of the different resolutions of the two displays/graphics cards. The first one looks like mine, on a 1920x1080 display. What resolution is yours?

3 minutes ago, warlock said:

Buy a new computer? The difference is almost certainly because of the different resolutions of the two displays/graphics cards. The first one looks like mine, on a 1920x1080 display. What resolution is yours?

1366 x 768. However, it was fine on FM17,16,14, etc. So surely it must be fixable, even if i can shrink the sizes of the tabs somewhat, i'm not saying it has to be perfectly like the top screen, but not even being able to see my players positions is ridiculous

1 minute ago, ryanlion28 said:

Just annoying because i know the screen was fine on fm17 i have no idea why it isnt working on fm18

Because SI decided that moving the tactical instructions section from the top to a new panel on the right hand side and thus take valuable screen space away from the team selection/form panel would be a good idea.

And no, I don't like it either.

2 hours ago, herne79 said:

Because SI decided that moving the tactical instructions section from the top to a new panel on the right hand side and thus take valuable screen space away from the team selection/form panel would be a good idea.

And no, I don't like it either.

Hmm, so no way to change it? Or is the only option downloading a low resolution skin and hoping for the best?

Archived