Interesting Lower League Clubs

I wanted to start something new these days. I'm planning to go to the lower leagues. Are there any interesting clubs? Good history but fallen down, good youth academies, a funny name ... etc. But with lower league I mean in England everything under level 6 and in other nations at least 3-4 tier. A real challenge!! ;)

cheers 

ever tried the level 22 challenge?, start with a team in that level in england, the history? a team just registered to the league with almost no support nor finances and you as the first manager of the team ever, make then a champions league contender in less than half a century

2 hours ago, Forest said:

I wanted to start something new these days. I'm planning to go to the lower leagues. Are there any interesting clubs? Good history but fallen down, good youth academies, a funny name ... etc. But with lower league I mean in England everything under level 6 and in other nations at least 3-4 tier. A real challenge!! ;)

cheers 

Former East German champions Dynamo Dresden, Hansa Rostock, FC Magdeburg, or a host of former top division clubs now playing in the German 4th tier, like Energie Cottbus, TSV 1860 Munchen or Alemannia Aachen. 

3 hours ago, Forest said:

sounds like a lot of fun. could be combined with a youth challenge ;)

anybody knows if lower league clubs produces youth intake every year?

They do, yes, but they're usually about as good as you'd expect basically amateur child players to be.

Archived