FM19

millwallfc

Ideas for FM19. (Idea 1) I would like to see the inclusion of player managers for the lower leagues (Division one & below). This would be for the inclusion of the person who is playing the game and he could be included as an ex premier or championship player. His age would vary between thirty two & thirty six. (Idea 2). I would like to see the inclusion of an app where you could change the points for a win (I-e) 2 or 3 points for a home win & 2 or 3 points for an away win. (idea 3). I would like to see the Cup records fleshed out (I-e) the inclusion of the score in the Cup finals section along with the scorers & teams. (clicking on the score would bring up the teams) & also the losing semi-finalists. Also a screen with a list of the number of times that teams have appeared in the final, won the cup & been runners up. Another screen for the teams appearances in the semi-finals with wins & losses. (Idea 3). For every league the inclusion of the points total in the winners/runners up & third place screen. The same for the teams that are relegated. (idea 4). The inclusion of a screen showing the number of hat-tricks by players through the season. (Idea 5). At the start of the game a screen where you can wipe out all previous records, with every team & player starting with a blank sheet.

• 8 months later...

Archived