Please fix silver/bronze medals & Rewards in final games

Novem9

I have some problems to describe my request in English, so this will be a slightly bulky.

1) For real moment cup's winners/finalists trophy get only players who played in final game.
For example, if your captain injured and missed final, game will not give him cup winner/finalist status.
Only in World Cup/ EURO Tournament all 23 players get medals anyway. In club's leagues/cups this doesnt work =(
Could you please fix this and will get medals/cups in for ALL players who were registred in season list? (25 players in usual)

2) Please fix silver/bronze medals. Only gold medals give for players profile in current time.

Also please change reward politics. For now only players who appeared 10+ games will take medal, but IRL all players in season application (25 players) get medals.

Many thanks in advance!

The game will be coded to reflect that actual competition rules for who gets medals.  If you have an issue with this being done incorrectly, you will need to open a thread in the relevant competition/country bugs forum and provide the necessary details.

25 минут назад, FrazT сказал:

The game will be coded to reflect that actual competition rules for who gets medals.  If you have an issue with this being done incorrectly, you will need to open a thread in the relevant competition/country bugs forum and provide the necessary details.

OK, I did it

• 2 months later...

Archived