u23 Management

shizzo

I think that u23 management in england would make a good addition to the leagues available. I’ve put together some reasons why. 

-They play in multiple legitimate competitions: Premier League 2, International Cup and EFL Cup.

-u19,u20,u21 and u23 management is available for international teams and I believe it should also be available at club level.

-I think it would make for a good starting point for management and for those looking for an alternative to the careers they’ve had in prior editions

I also have some suggestions should this ever happen 

-The senior team manager might ask for you to use his tactics

-Ahead of a senior game, he might ask for a recommendation on some of your players to start for the next game, to feature on the bench, to become more involved with first team training or be part of the pre-season tour. 

-Following the sacking of the senior team manager, you might be hired for the position of caretaker. Based on your results the board might make it permanent or send you back. 

That’s all for now but I welcome any other ideas or thoughts on mine

cheers 

53 minutes ago, TheGreat10ne1 said:

Yeah, when you think Guardiola started out as Barcelona B manager, it should really be an option to be able to start your career as a manager of a youth/reserve side.

I think newbies like me should be given an option to become an assistant manager to learn how to play the game first

On 28/03/2018 at 16:24, TheGreat10ne1 said:

Yeah, when you think Guardiola started out as Barcelona B manager, it should really be an option to be able to start your career as a manager of a youth/reserve side.

On 28/03/2018 at 17:19, VSfallin said:

I think newbies like me should be given an option to become an assistant manager to learn how to play the game first

Interesting ideas. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

It gets suggested a lot but the realistic facts are that as a manager you wouldn't have all that much control. You wouldn't be able to make transfers, players would be moved in and out of your squad by the main club manager, they would choose your formation and even influence which players get picked. 

There just isn't enough to do as such within the current framework of FM to make this a viable option in-game. 

Reviewed so locked. 

Archived