The New FMCU General Discussion Thread

deltablue

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I just saw this tweet and I wonder if working out who was whom might create some background for some FM25 save ideas. 

cd8195e4a3efd7900ec98d26b8e67786.png

The Romanian 2nd Division side would appear to be SC Corvinul 1921 Hunedoara who won the Romanian Cup in 23/24 while in the Romanian 2nd Division. A club that has been folded again and again for financial irregularities, they haven't been in the top flight in Romania since the 91/92 season and until this season have only played 1 season of European football, (in 82/83), where thy beat Grazer AK of Austria 4-1 on aggregate and then lost 8-4 to FK Sarajevo of what was Yugoslavia back then but is now Bosnia.

I think the "Pub Team" is Magpies of Gibraltar, (who beat Derry City 2-0 yesterday).

8628fc2eaccadefae7173de4bf4a036a.png
467e0753dc7d6786acd511dab0852fde.png
16167a64d705e16cf188bfd4e997a74f.png

Sheriff Tiraspol are from the unrecognised state of Transnistria, (no that isn't a woke joke).

FC Mislami of Moldova are the Moldovan club who's owner Ilan Shor stole 12% of the Nations GDP during a 2014 Moldovan bank fraud, before becoming a Mayor of a moldovan Town, (Orhei). He was then banned from Moldovan politics, (for 5 years), in July of this year, before his links with Russia caused him to be put on a Assets control list by the USA

Ah, the beautiful game :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I just saw this tweet and I wonder if working out who was whom might create some background for some FM25 save ideas. 

cd8195e4a3efd7900ec98d26b8e67786.png

The Romanian 2nd Division side would appear to be SC Corvinul 1921 Hunedoara who won the Romanian Cup in 23/24 while in the Romanian 2nd Division. A club that has been folded again and again for financial irregularities, they haven't been in the top flight in Romania since the 91/92 season and until this season have only played 1 season of European football, (in 82/83), where thy beat Grazer AK of Austria 4-1 on aggregate and then lost 8-4 to FK Sarajevo of what was Yugoslavia back then but is now Bosnia.

I think the "Pub Team" is Magpies of Gibraltar, (who beat Derry City 2-0 yesterday).

8628fc2eaccadefae7173de4bf4a036a.png
467e0753dc7d6786acd511dab0852fde.png
16167a64d705e16cf188bfd4e997a74f.png

Sheriff Tiraspol are from the unrecognised state of Transnistria, (no that isn't a woke joke).

FC Mislami of Moldova are the Moldovan club who's owner Ilan Shor stole 12% of the Nations GDP during a 2014 Moldovan bank fraud, before becoming a Mayor of a moldovan Town, (Orhei). He was then banned from Moldovan politics, (for 5 years), in July of this year, before his links with Russia caused him to be put on a Assets control list by the USA

There's also Wisła Kraków, who finished 10th in the Polish 2nd tier last season. :D

For those of us who are old and more British-centric, if someone doesn't take over Wisła Kraków next season and name their thread "Searching for My Wisła", I will become disappoint

My save is having a laugh at me.

Yes I lowered our rep and we are currently in Championship and they are in the Premier League (they can dream) but that still hurts lol

We might have attracted Arda Guler and Lamine Yamal but Sunderland are a bigger club at the moment.:(

HAMoN3.png

Edited by Maw74

On 13/07/2024 at 05:11, Deisler26 said:

For those of us who are old and more British-centric, if someone doesn't take over Wisła Kraków next season and name their thread "Searching for My Wisła", I will become disappoint

Someone beat us to it

https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/topic/569587-fm23-searching-for-my-rizla-–-the-white-star-wisla-krakow/

Finally got a late developer in my squad! He's already pretty good, but let's see how much he will improve.

image.thumb.png.c093a67b08a13c25e34c69c1462ffc7b.png

Edited by BillHoudini24

1 hour ago, Deisler26 said:

WOW. I don't think I've ever seen this.

All of them are/will be good players, don't get me wrong, but that guy Ihasz, my god.

image.thumb.png.dd376eca96792b9d70a022809431fa02.png

He's by far the best player I managed in FM24. He has it ALL and he's still improving. The best part is that he had a 10M release clause.

I am not confident that I can keep him at the club long term, but it's a journeyman save, so I'm trying really hard not to fall in love with him.