Adding commentary to football manager full game

v1asfc

On 4/3/2018 at 00:13, TheGreat10ne1 said:

Someone would have to voice every first/middle/last/nick name that could exist within the game for this to work with regens.

FIFA and PES all have done it

On 02/04/2018 at 17:13, Cavenagh said:

Nah, I don't think commentary would be awesome.

I'm supposed to be managing a football team, not watching T.V.

For who plays in 3D (why not 2D too?) would a good immersive addition. And before everything, it's a game. It could be option if you don't like it. 

I play in 3D because it allows me as I observe my team as manager as I enjoy the match like a spectator due the immersion that. 

45 minutes ago, Spedding said:

Been tried before just like Fife it wiĺl get repetitive. Also financially doesn't make sense the cost of getting someone to do it, then translation costs as well will make it not viable 

Translations only when the new feature were more stable and successful to justify the investment, like the certain number of sold copies in a country making this one got a local language translation as official. For now, english commentary only would a safe and good start. 

Financially you can get a commentator of minor reputation but competent. Or open tests to the own fans as commentator, what would cost less still but with many advantages to who would be chosen, beyond the financial. Some forums that do tournaments with online broadcasting including commentators who are from own forum. I know a case from an old and famous brazilian PES forum where a guy was the online commentator and he is a real radio commentator nowadays. 

8 hours ago, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

lol most gamers turn of the commentary because it get boring ...people usually listen to music. besides fifa and pes are games to relax to whilst football manager is like a chore..a satisfying chore

I like to listen to it because is immersive. When is PES, sometimes I turn off and I let the ambient sound because the commentary is buggy. 

• 7 months later...

Archived