MOTD Style Highlights Show

Stevicus

I think it would be pretty great to have a round up of highlights after each match day. 

Currently, you have to click individual matches to watch highlights, and I think it would be great to keep in touch with other teams in the league and cups this way. Would also be pretty useful for personally scouting players too. 

Obviously, the extent of the highlights could be the same as your own matches, but you could choose whether to only see he goals, key highlights or extended etc. 

It could also be accompanied by some sort of pundit analysis, similar to the 'competition review' roundup that's currently there, but way more in depth. Could feature the pundits opinions of MotM, standout players, his team of the day etc etc. 

A fair point there and there wouldn't be anyone on the board who would disagree with you.

Don't think it would be too resource heavy to just collect a bunch of already generated highlights and stick them into one package though at a minimum?

Sorry, I meant in terms of both development time and in-game/processing. They would need to load all the highlights in the same way you currently do per match. Thinking how intensive that can be for one game, times it by ten, after every round of matches.

I genuinely didn't/don't want to come across as dismissive of your suggestion by the way! It's just that I keep seeing requests for what are essentially cosmetic additions or 'gimick' things (i. e. Design your own 3D manager Eye roll). SI implement those sorts of things, declare them as a great new feature, meanwhile we still see AI managers stockpile players, waste youth etc. etc.

• 6 months later...

Archived